October 30, 2023

Great app. Somethings needed to be adjusted to work properly but support fixed it in a couple of days. Works perfectly now.

Harumi Belleza Coreana

Athamneh Technology
Jordan
7 days using the app
August 7, 2023

At Cookd, we love Review Bit and the team behind it. The team is super friendly and are always available to resolve our queries. The integration is simple and effective. The features are exactly what we need and we were able to customize the messages as well. We would recommend this product !

Cookd Shop
4 months using the app
Reviewbit.app replied August 8, 2023

Thank you, Gokul, for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that Cookd is satisfied with our product and support. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything further. Happy cooking!

Thanks,
Nafih C

June 21, 2021

I used this app to send whatsapp review to our customer and we got good results. Awesome App, would recommend people to use it

Lucky1 SG
Singapore
Over 2 years using the app
Reviewbit.app replied June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

July 20, 2021

App automatically captures the reviews through chat bot. Works great and has great response ! Highly recommended !!

AURAVE
Over 2 years using the app
Reviewbit.app replied July 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I checked your Store it really awesome!

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need any help

Have a great day!

Cheers,
Nafih C

November 27, 2020

Great app! This app really helps you get reviews fast as everyone uses Whatsapp so the customer doesn't have to open anything extra.
This app is free to install but to send messages it charges a nominal fee depending on your region!
Overall its a great and easy app to use and install!
Even the developer got in touch for some doubts that I had with the app. Great team. Must try app!

BrownBaksa
About 2 years using the app
Reviewbit.app replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it. We are happy to be able to help you and your store 😊

May 7, 2021

Very nice app. With it we have generate much more reviews than normal email app. Ask it is very easy to import with your normal review app like yotpo and judge me. Customer support is amazing too.

La'Marvel
United Arab Emirates
About 2 years using the app
Reviewbit.app replied May 7, 2021

September 30, 2021

I am using this app since last one month and happy to see how easy its to get customer feedback. Customer service is also very helpful.

Esmé Luxury
Almost 2 years using the app
Reviewbit.app replied September 30, 2021

Have a great day!

January 6, 2022

Great app, helped me get many more reviews via WhatsApp compared to email. Customer support was helpful as well.

H2 Hub
Singapore
Almost 2 years using the app
September 16, 2021

I have been using this app for a while, I found it a great tool to have with your website as it really makes it convenient to collect reviews from customers without any hassles.

Dastkhat Studio