Where's My Order?

Where's My Order? | Reviews

by Wonderment

Aftership Alternative. Order Tracking. Klaviyo Integration.

Jones Road

There is absolutely no excuse for not going above and beyond for your customers and providing a wonderful, on brand post purchase experience. So many brands stop putting forth effort when they acquire a customer, but that's when the real work starts. Wonderment has been huge in helping us keep our customers updated with their order, and has always reduced our cx tickets. As a plus, the onboarding is excellent and the entire team is top notch.

The Ridge

I would 100% recommend Wonderment's Where's My Stuff app. Their customer service SECOND TO NONE and the product and insight they offer is above and beyond what I saw from their competitors. They truly master Klaviyo and greatly expedited rollout of multiple email flows for us. Their app also requires no integration with shipping carriers, and we were able to start analyzing thousands of order shipment data the same day of integration. We also rolled this app across our Canada, Australia and UK Shopify stores with great success!

Reuleaux™ Skin

Come for the app, stay for the customer experience and the team. With Wonderment as a partner, we were able to build out customer experiences that have raised our retention significantly. They are a great group to work with and they are experts in the space.

Farmers Juice

I am saving hundreds and getting every feature I ever dreamed of for my Shopify store. If all orders go through Shopify, this is a dreamy solution for SMS and email notifications, tracking pages for Ontrac, UPS, FedEx, notifications and warnings for my team when items are stalled (it tells customers too), and I can even use their tracking pages to get people into my referral program and text list. You should integrate with Klaviyo email and SMS. Their engineers are really talented, they have been in the ecomm game. A+. Thank you Brian and your team! This is a legitimate product.

LOOK OPTIC

Best investment we have made all year. Highly recommend—great team, great service, a real game-changer for our business.

Snocks GmbH

Really amazon tool! But the best is the support. Brian is doing everything to make you happy as a b2b customer. Really appreciate all his effort he delivered for us. Thank you so much!!

Case Monkey

Wonderment has helped transform my customer communication when it comes to my shipments. In the absence of improved delivery leadtimes, Wonderment is really effective in keeping my customers up to date at every step. Jess was pretty damn awesome in helping to set it all up and even integrating with Klaviyo. I'd thoroughly recommend using Wonderment to optimise your logistics and improve customer comms.

BACtrack

The effortless Shopify and Klaviyo integrations are second only to the amazing customer service provided by Jess and Brian. Thank y'all for the copious data points that allow us to provide an proactive tracking experience.

SNACKLINS

There's no way to prevent orders from being delayed, but this app helps make the customer experience better and helps our customer service look better. The app easily integrates with Klaviyo, allowing us to set up flows and send automated emails to customers when their order might be delayed. The Where's My Order team has been super helpful and responsive in helping customizing everything to our needs. Highly recommend to all Shopify businesses.

Kindra

It's been helping us tremendously in catching late orders + attempted deliveries and proactively reaching out to customer's regarding their order. Great team, great system. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3