Where's My Order?

Where's My Order?

by Wonderment

Order tracking, delayed shipment reports, Klaviyo integration

Kindra

It's been helping us tremendously in catching late orders + attempted deliveries and proactively reaching out to customer's regarding their order. Great team, great system. Highly recommend.

Bobbie

I used this app to get an understanding of how we're performing with (un)fulfilled orders in a second's glance. It's saved me a ton of time to focus on exception-based reporting. Beyond that, Brian is always willing and able to go above and beyond. From asking for feedback re: what other business reporting requirements would be helpful to jumping in with adhoc solutions in a pinch. Excited to see how this app continues to evolve as it's already great stuff!

Lucy

Prior to using "Where's my order?" we would get support tickets from frustrated customers who hadn't received their shipments. Now we are able to see stalled shipments and shipments that don't make it to the customer and reach out to them. This is great because we are mitigating customer frustrations before they happen. The creators of the team are also great. Very willing to implement suggestions that their users would find helpful.

Kettle & Fire

Super helpful app to see the status of our packages. I love that it integrates with Klaviyo, so we can easily spot any issues and proactively reach out to our customers to let them know!

Doe Lashes

Looking for an all-in-one shipping and order tracking app for your customers? This shipping track app is the one for you. I've tried a dozen different apps that help my customers with order tracking (and trust me when I say a dozen). However, I noticed the majority of them lacked the ability of our brand to notify customers of specific delays or were way too pricy for what they had to offer. Personally, I'm in love with the flow triggers that are on the integration with Klaviyo that let customers and us know about any delays. After setting up Where's My Order, we saw our order tracking ticket volume cut by 40%. It gives us ease of mind knowing our customers are happy and informed about the whereabouts of their package at any moment in the delivery journey. Not to mention, the pricing structure is set up for stores of any size. Other tracking apps charge a ridiculous monthly cost for features that this app already provides and less.

Hygge Box

Where's My Order is a great tool for tracking shipments. The dashboard with live tracking status is helpful because it gives us an overview of where packages are at any time. We are a subscription box company, so we like to track that shipments are delivered before the customer is charged for their next box. The app allows us to be proactive with our customer service. The Wonderment team is exceptional, always helpful, and responsive to our questions.

Bambu Earth

Once a package leaves our warehouse, it's up to the carrier to get it to the customer quickly. With Where's My Order, we're changing our customer support from reactive to proactive. Now instead of a customer reaching out frustrated because they haven't gotten an update on their package, we'll be doing the outreach and keeping them in the loop on their order.

Muddy Bites

Previously, our customers were left in the dark when shipments by USPS or UPS were delayed and often caused a lot of support tickets and frustration for not only our team but for our customers. Since starting to use Where's My Order by Wonderment, we were able to get ahead of the delay and let our customers know ahead of time before reaching out. It created a sense of "we're on top of this, don't worry" for our customers and they greatly appreciate it. Thus creating a better customer experience which is extremely important to us. We've also been able to trigger new orders from the Wonderment Klaviyo triggers. It's a win-win! Highly recommend!

AutoBrush®

We were about to switch to Aftership... but then we discovered Wonderment. Hands down the best decision could've made. Brian and Jessica have been extremely helpful in getting us up and running, they value our feedback and genuinely are good people. Since switching we've been able to up our delivery communication and we were up and running in less than a few days. 10/10 recommend this to any eCommerce store interested in giving a good customer experience.

Surely Non-Alcoholic Wine

Wonderment is a solid app and we're so glad we found it. Gives us great visibility into our customers' shipping statuses and they integrate with all our apps. Their team is super helpful and always open to feedback on new features. Highly recommend them.

Previous 1