White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

World of Birdhouses

This app was easy to install and looked great in my store. Did what it said would do. A few music choices, Other Christmas music would be nice. But still a great app for the season.

YoYoMoNo

Great app for Christmas. Quick to install and awesome.
Nice touch for our Christmas decoration, great job, development team.
Will use it next Christmas! Thumb Up!

Willys-Hifi Ltd

Super clean code with excellent control panel ! Seamless integration with Retina theme & looks great. Developer checked our site & sent us a polite email complete with picture.
I'm often disappointed with apps but not this time - this is very, very good work.

Arete Leotards

This app looks great so far but I've only just installed it. Makes is look so festive and hopefully my customers will appreciate it. Thank you

Hiouchi Jewels

I love this app, the snowflakes are so fun for the holidays! The developers reached out right away and seem very helpful. I do wish there were more options for the top and bottom artwork.

Bittner

This app made it super easy and unbelievably fast to make our store "Christmasy". In addition it hasn't bogged down our speed or inadvertently affected anything negatively--a big concern of mine when installing new apps. Lastly, the developers checked that my site was running smoothly after the app was installed without my asking; nice touch Code Black Belt. Would download again.

Abbfabb Grooming Scissors

I love this app! It was so easy to install and the Christmas effects it offers are perfect for this festive season. My store looks brilliant! I am so so happy!

Your Fashions For Less

Absolutely beautiful!! I cannot believe how quick and simple it was to install. My favorite part is the music. This has to be my favorite app! Great job!

Your Fashions For Less
Theresa Hayward

Puck Abby

Love this app. Easy to install. Easy to use. I continue to use the snow falling. It is perfect beyond the holidays.

Cherry Red Vintage

This is the 2nd Christmas I have used this app on my Store. I really like that you can alter the display to suit your webstore. Alison cherryredvintage.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13