White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Price: Free

Budderstown Gifts

Great app. Easy to use and adds the perfect touch during the holiday season. Wish they had them for all seasons/holidays!

February 24, 2022

Thanks a bunch! We're super happy with this amazing review. It motivates us to keep it up and serve you better.😍 Actually, we do offer more season apps. Feel free to give them a try:
-Halloween season https://apps.shopify.com/halloween
-Valentines season https://apps.shopify.com/valentines-day

If some assistance is needed, let us know. We're at your service 24/7.

All the best,

artesanal.do

This app has helped us to give our store a magical touch of Christmas. It worked perfectly and did not affected our performane. Customers really liked the snow flakes falling in the store. Thanks!

January 10, 2022

Thanks a ton for taking some of your time to share these great comments! Happy to hear that your customers liked the snowflakes❄️Our team will be for you 24/7 if you even need some help.

Fancy Bubbles

I used this amazing App to give a real Christmas spirit to my web. It works so pretty thank you I love it. ❤️️

January 6, 2022

What a lovely review! Thanks so much for using our app during Christmas. We're happy to know you love it! :) Happy New year!

Lucylindseybeauty

Great holiday app. This is the second year I have used it and its easy and gives an extra spirit of the season and shopping!

December 29, 2021

Thanks for trusting us and for using our app this year too! Giving the extra holiday spirit is our goal, so it's awesome to hear it from you! :) We're at your service 24/7. Happy Holidays!❄️

Holística

This is a really awesome app!! I used it to give my store a Christmassy feel. Highly recommend. Thanks guys

December 29, 2021

Thank YOU for this review! Glad to hear you like our White Christmas app🤩 We highly appreciate you spreading the word. Happy Holidays!❄️

Aisha Wong Accessories

it wonderful apps and thank you for creating this. i hope in the future you will have more like new year, cny, valentine. thank you so much again. your apps was easy to use and navigate! bravo

December 29, 2021

Wow, thank YOU for taking the time to share these great comments! We love to hear you found it easy to use and navigate.🤩 We also have two more festive apps; Halloween and Valentine's Day, that you will probably like if you give them a try. :) Happy Holidays!❄️

Adventure Clothing

I used this app to spruce up my website for Christmas. It allowed me only to display it on the home page and just for a short period of time during each visit. I can't think of anything that needs improvement.

December 24, 2021

Thanks for the awesome comments. So happy to hear you feel the app it's just what you were looking for to spruce up your website for Christmas. We're also open to feedback and new ideas. So, if you ever think of something we can improve, let us know. :) We wish you a Merry Christmas!

ecowitt

good app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

December 21, 2021

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. :) It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We're at your service 24/7! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

honeydripcosmetics

Great app, cute and installs in 1 quick! Perfect touch to my website to have over the holidays. Thank you!

December 20, 2021

Thanks for this fantastic review!🎉 We are glad to know our White Christmas app adds the perfect touch to your store. Happy Holidays!

The Incubate Team

Vintage Models 54mm

Ho seguito il suggerimento del blog di Shopify e ho aggiunto l'App per abbellire il negozio. Devo dire che mi piace molto.
Grazie.

December 20, 2021

We are glad you found our app, and now you like it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.😊 We are available 24/7 in case you need any help. Happy Holidays!

All the best,