White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Foderboxen

Very nice and simple Christmas app - this will be the second year we use it on https://www.vetboxen.dk and we enjoy browsing our site with it and did not get any complains from customers about speed or anything else.

Check it out live: https://www.vetboxen.dk

If I was to add something to this app, its more top and bottom decorations :-)

Thanks
Jacob I Vetboxen.dk - Det som dyrlægen anbefaler - til nettets bedste priser

Dash Qool Gifts And Accessories

I love the Christmas effect in my store! It creates a holiday atmosphere to the customers and with the songs in the background, they tend to think of the people that they have to buy gifts this holiday season. Well done Code Black!

Vogualicious

Works great and love that you can enable/disable features!

Gratitude And Graces

Great App! So simple but great to add that extra Holiday cheer to your site.

Nelsonmakesart

Amazing App. Gorgeous. Simple. Incredibly effective with lots of easy options to implement. Great background music too! LOVE IT!

The Sweet Magnolia Boutique

User friendly and perfect for the holidays!

Komfort Stylzs

Wow, I really love this app. It elevate the spirit of Christmas in the way that I wished for. I would love if it offered more that one scene to play along with each music options. Anyway its a my favorite app this far....

St Augustine Lions

Very nice app. When I sent support a question, they got back within a short amount of time. Thank you!

Meriloo

Great app! I've been looking for something like this where I can add Christmas music to my store with moving snowflakes. Thank you very much. Very easy to use.

Smokeyts

This will be perfect for Christmas marketing. THANKS!