White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Weirdgiftshop

This app is absolutely awesome. I love it :) Merry Christmas !

Myfashiondesign

The app works good. Easy to install and the effect is nice. Not too much just what I need. Good job guys !

Merchant Graber

i am unable to hear the music on my store/mobile

March 15, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

After being contacted by the merchant, we quickly checked that the music was playing perfectly in this store on all modern browsers and sent a video recording of their store showing the music playing.

Unfortunately, the merchant never updated their review with this information.

Anyone can check that the app music works smoothly by visiting our demo store, which can be found in this app listing page.

Home Of Wonders

Great app, Recommended, so far works well when tested.

Hiitfit4u

Love..Love..Love it!
my shop just looks amazing and love the music.
thank you for creating this app. recommend it to anyone that has a shop.

Climemet

A fun app that gives a Christmas feel in seconds

Metcheck

Such a great app for Christmas. Quick to install and looks great. Shame you have to pay annually and not as a one off.

Mer Dor Paris

Great app. Wish we could change the size of the snowflakes but other than that its pretty cool.

Bauble Garb

Great App. I used it during the entire holiday season and I will use it again next year. Easy to use, great options. This is a great addition to your site for the holidays.

Lighting Originals

Great app, simple install. Added a nice touch to our Holiday Sales. Thanks!