White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Free

AMBRA PROFUMERIA

Bella applicazione nella sua semplicità di utilizzo. Ottima idea per le feste natalizie. Sarebbe fantastica se avesse dei banner per promozioni,

November 6, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback; we'll write down your suggestion. 😊We wish you all the best in your business. Merry Christmas in advance! ❄

Cheers,
The Incubate Team.

Lord Huff and Puff

I love the App and it provides just the right level of seasonal decoration. The choice of music is excellent. Definitely a 5 Star App, thank you!

November 5, 2021

Glad to hear you love our app. 😍 Thank you for the wonderful review and for spreading the word about our Christmas app!

All the best,
The Incubate Team.

mamabearonline

I enjoyed all of your music themes. Was very easy to add to my Shopify store.
I would recommend this app to everybody! Thank you so much, great touch to attract my customers.

November 3, 2021

We're so happy to know you like our Christmas app, especially its music effect, we love it too. 😍 We wish you a Merry Christmas in advance and great seasonal sales.❄️ Thanks for trusting us!

Regards,

Great Eagle Wings

I've just installed this app for my store. This is awesome and I felt great and I personally filled with joy hearing to the background music.

November 3, 2021

Thanks for installing the app and for this lovely review. We love to hear the music effect filled you with joy. 🤗 If any help is needed, don't hesitate to reach out. We have 24/7 support.

Cheers,

Stock Fouille

On adore cette petit décoration :D trés sympa a l'ouverture du site :)
sa rend la boutique un poil plus joyeux est sa nous donne déja l'envie d'être noël :)

October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😍Christmas is coming, and we love to see your store is getting ready for it. We wish you great and happy sales! :)

All the best,

PassionateSpree

The support team is very responsive & cordial to any issues. Thanks again for the team for their support.

Britemax-Direct

Used this app to add some beautiful snowflake effects to our homepage... Love this app, easy to use with lots of options. Would recommend

VapeBunkerUK

This is the first time i've added a Christmas "theme type" app to my store. I really like it and it looks great. Support was fast to email me also and ask was there anything they could do to help me.

Shoppers AE - Your Online Shopping Center

Great app. In an instant it completely transformed the overall outlook of my website. Keep up the good works.

World of Birdhouses

This app was easy to install and looked great in my store. Did what it said would do. A few music choices, Other Christmas music would be nice. But still a great app for the season.