White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Free

Modern Reign

Super cute! It literally worked in a matter of seconds. So far, I am loving it and will definitely recommend this app.

December 16, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts about your app here. It's fantastic that you're loving our Christmas app. 🤩 This has made our day! Happy Holidays!

BeisShop Tomateros

This is WONDERFUL!! the app took only all of 20 seconds to install.. LOVE IT!! I definitely recommend!

December 14, 2021

What a nice review! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. :) Glad you love how fast the app can get set up. Easy and fast setup is one of our main goals. :) Happy Holidays!

Terra's Dream Baskets LLC

I absolutely love this app. It definitely makes my shop look ready for the holiday. I definitely recommend

December 14, 2021

We're super happy to hear that you love our Christmas app and the way it adds the holiday atmosphere to your store. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. 🤩 Happy Holidays!

Piece of Shine

I use this app to help me sell my products on the holiday season, using falling snow flakes in my webpage.

December 13, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review; it means a lot to us. Also, it's great to know our app helps your sales during the Holiday season. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas in Advance!

Something To Wear

This app took all of 20 seconds to install! It's a no-brainer to have on your site this time of year. LOVE it! Looking forward to using other seasonal themes from them. Thanks so much!

December 10, 2021

We highly appreciate you writing this glowing review! We're so happy to be your partner of choice for adding a nice festive atmosphere to your store. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

L'Occitane El Salvador

easy to install, simple, and very beautiful, it does its job with just a few clicks and the best it is on the entire page.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing these kind comments about our app. :) It's nice to hear that you like how simple and easy to set up it is. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Power Up Gaming

The snow doesn't seem to work. Can't figure out the music at all. The bottom bar looks good though. I would recommend it just for that but wish the other components actually worked too.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We tried to go into your store to check this further and get the issue corrected if needed, but we noticed the app was uninstalled. If you'd like, you can reinstall it so we can review this behavior, and fix whatever it's required.

Our Support team will be looking forward to your reply and getting that sorted out. Always happy to help.

Kind regards,

Dein Grinder

Wow the app is very helpful!!! The atmosphere created is wonderful and invites to store for Christmas gifts. It's all very simply designed, you can get started right away and you're only a few clicks away from a complete Christmas page with decorations, sounds and snow background. I wish I could give more than 5 stars :D

December 7, 2021

Super happy to hear you find our White Christmas app helpful, engaging, and easy to use! That's our goal, so thanks so much for the lovely comments. We also have some more apps that you will love, I am sure. :) Happy holidays!

The Support Heroes

D'arcol Designz

I love it. It added that Christmas look to my store. I would recommend this to fellow store owners.

December 6, 2021

We appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our Christmas app. We love how your store looks with the Christmas effects too. 🤩 Happy holidays!

Thebuyhops

i used this app today Dec 4 2021 and i already love the snow flakes option plus popular holiday music to use on my website online store makes christmas season feels great while shopping...Thank you

December 6, 2021

Your review made our day. Thanks so much! It's great that you love the snow and its music. Those are our favorite features too. :) Glad to see how your store feels like Christmas. Happy holidays!

Regards,