Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

1 review

Marijuana Packaging

***UPDATE TO REVIEW*** (August 26th, 2020)
It is now August 26th and I have to update my review and inform you guys that we are still experiencing PLENTY of issues with the code of this app. The following issues are STILL occurring:
1. Speed of product price calculations
2. The dashboard literally does not work if you have over 10 products. You can ONLY update tiers by doing mass spreadsheets uploads. Asad has promised time and time again that they will be updating the dashboard but that has not occurred.
3. Receipts to customers are STILL spitting out different verbiage for discounts.
4. This is the BIGGEST reason I even chose to go with this app (As you can see below) is that I still can't have any special priced customers shopping on my website. This was the only reason I went with this app but clearly when you try to use an app to do 100 different things, it just never does one thing right.

At this moment, i am looking into alternatives to just give up the idea of having special priced customers on my website in addition to the product tier discounts (quantity breaks) and I am just going to go with an app that is an expert at that, that has also been around for a long time. This app is new and clearly has years of work ahead of it.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email us.

-------
This is the THIRD time we are writing a review and i must caution all business owners to READ my review BEFORE moving forward with installing the app.

I first installed this app on January 17th, 2020. Since then, it has been completely impossible to launch our website with their app.

We chose to go with WAIO because they offered customer special pricing and allow you to stack discount codes on top of tiered volume discounts. However, that has NOT been the case. Don't believe the descriptions written in their app description.

After emailing back and forth for WEEKS, they told us they could meet our requirements. (which are basically what their already says it can do but the way they built it, it requires TONS of custom coding). We told them we were happy to pay for customization but that we need our requirements to be completed correctly and in a timely manner.

NOTE: This app requires an immense amount of custom coding and is nothing close to "out of the box" wholesale pricing solution. As a business owner, i hope you take this review seriously and FEEL FREE to contact me for any additional questions you have. I don't want anyone to go through what we went through.

Lastly, beware of BUGS. The moment they enter your site and attempt to place the custom code in, other items start to have issues.

Timeline of our issues

January 17th - App was installed but we were unable to finish our setup or get responses from them
January 20th – After being told to wait to address customization features, we inquired again about feature regarding a product fee
January 22nd – we follow up to our unanswered questions asking for a call
January 23rd – we are told we cannot talk over the phone and so we send out detailed questions in an email
January 28th – after getting an update on our theme and a unit pricing we wanted put in we still aren’t able to enter in tiers because the app still doesn’t let us finish the setup, we are still unable to add tiers
February 10th – our original requests for unit pricing are working on some pages but not others, other bugs pop up in our quick view, filtering, and different page types
February 12th – We email bug relating to “Invoice is not available yet” – bug is still not resolved as of June 8, 2020. This has to do with our CART and Checkout. The cart and checkout wont STOP failing.
February 13th – We ask for update after not hearing from them for 3 days
February 14th – We make ourselves available from 1am to 4am PST in order to discuss the site (at this point we are desperate and willing to do whatever it takes)
February 16th – WAIO completes a list of bugs we had for them
February 17th – We raise Draft Order API error again, which is #7 on this list. We even had a full stack developer help throughout this ENTIRE process.
March – we have issues with variant add to cart buttons disappearing and can’t add tiers since they made an update to imports.
April – we have a stable version of our site but we cannot import and export tiers into and out of the app because the admin side of the app is broken. In addition, we couldn't change or update any tiers.
May – WAIO starts building a new version of their app with the import export feature but that breaks the setup they had previous done and we start the process over. So now we are back at square one.
June – We offer to pay for customization for a feature, are quoted Sunday as the completion date, and can’t get consistent skype or email responses that address more than a couple of issues per day and now it is Tuesday.

I could have made this list hit 100+ but i chose to keep it as simple as possible to basically show you the situation. In all honesty, i 100% regret the thought of ever starting with this app and i am now FIVE MONTHS LATER and still can't take a new version of my website live.

I am here for any questions or concerns any of you have. I have honestly been working on some other solutions, since i can't rely on this app anymore so can for sure help with some direction as well if need be.