Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Les Artisans d'Azure

This app is perfect to offer wholesale pricing to your B2B customers directly on your Shopify store. There is no need to have a seperate store anymore. B2B customers can log in to get their rebates based on collections and their own shipping rules. DigitalCoo team installed the app on our theme within 2 or 3 days and B2B customers can now see their rebates on the home page, collection page and product page. They have a couple of addons if your B2B strategy is more complex (price list import, product lock, etc) We don't need those at the moment, but it's very interesting to know it's available.

Bianca Mavrick Jewellery

This wholesale app is easy to use and has streamlined our wholesale business. It has all the features we needed!

Forfabricsake

I am so impressed with the service. First I thought this feels like it is taking for ever, but actually just a few days, but then everything was set up on my website. I just had to create my own discounts and it appeared on my store front. I had an issue with navigation while app was downloaded but it was resolved immediately The email that is sent afterward the set up is done is easy to understand and makes it clear what needs to be done before going live. For someone like me that is not tech savvy, it was so easy. Highly recommended.

Lisap Benelux BV Official Shop

We have a shop dedicated to professionals, both retailers and wholesalers. This app gives us every possibility to setup different accounts with discounts, minimum product quantities, and automated account setup. The customer service is very quick, professional and helps with every question. The app is perfect for every shop that needs more customizing without the need to insert codes everywhere. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Formulators Sani-Spray

The app required some custom HTML code. Instead of "I'm Sorry" these guys figured it out. The world needs more people like this, who don't say NO, but search for a solution.

Ava Presley

The app does everything we need. Pricing function is easy to use and has different options. The customer registration function is also good. The support team is very very good. Very fast response and helpful.

Personalised Luggage

It's a big commitment moving ecomm platforms so we tested a raft of well reviewed 'wholesale' apps before settling on Wholesale - All in One. It's well thought through and does everything we need (a whole lot more), is well documented and is a reasonable price. We also use their Lock Manager add-on which works really well. The best bit is the installation service (into our lightly modified theme) and the aftercare - I've got to say it's the best I ever had from an app dev on Shopify. The guys at DigitalCoo should be really proud of what they've created and the service they provide - if I could give them ten stars I would.

Dynamics AB

This app has really helped us to go from a basic store to a multi-featured wholesale store. Max and his team are amazing at what they do, the support feature is great and quick. We would definitely recommend the wholesale app to anyone who wants to sell with volume pricing, customer specific pricing and customer accounts.

Animal Service

The app works great and as explained. No bad surprises. It allies the simplicity of apps using the draft object without the problem of not allowing discount codes anymore.
Support is amazingly helpful and reactive.

Chandra Hair

This app is frankly great! It enabled us to really develop our wholesale program. The app Admin team responds extremely fast and will help you fix your website to make sure the app works! I recommend it to everyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7