Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Eightynine Wardrobe

Amazing app with amazing fast customer service. They understood my requests very well and solved all the bugs I found. A special thanks to Max Lee for answering my questions patiently and giving me assistance whenever I need it.

Promo-Supplies

So far everything has worked great. Very easy to use. Customer service was very quick and helpful. The team was easy to contact.

Trxstle

I used this app to provide both Pro Deals and Wholesale pricing for select customers. The support team is responsive and even built a new feature which addressed one of my needs and incorporated it into the end product. I would recommend trying Wholesale - All in one if you need an app like theirs.

All Terrain Concepts

After testing a few other wholesale apps we are sticking with Wholesale - All in one. Their support team has been fantastic answering all of our questions and making sure everything is running smoothly in our shop. I'm really looking forward to continuing the relationship with them. Thanks again.

GunSkins

This wholesale app offers functionalities that others don't, which include allowing customers to redeem a discount code in addition to their wholesale price. They also helped us to integrate their app with another upsell app so the discounts stack properly. Very helpful!

BOSS Separators Online Parts Store

We are a small manufacturing company and we use this app to sell both to our distributors and end clients and needed a way to create pricing tiers for different levels of customers and distributors based on who logged in to our site and display that pricing discount in the checkout area without them having to put in a discount code. It does everything we need it to and works well. We had a few issues where things weren't working at first because of the theme we were using but the developers here responded quickly to my requests and accurately corrected everything to fit perfectly within my theme. Which is honestly all you can really ask for. Super satisfied with their ability to make everything work for me and some of our pretty specific needs. Definitely would recommend

HathaZone.com

By far this has been the best app and support experience I have had on Shopify. I chose this wholesale app because some of the other apps, although having more reviews, significantly slowed my site down because of the high usage of scripting in the background and the large number of SKUs that I have. Installation was a breeze (because they did it for me)! There was a particular feature I needed because of the size of my store that their app did not have; after a brief exchange of my business case - they tested and delivered a new feature that worked perfectly.
I absolutely recommend this app if you are doing wholesale and I absolutely recommend their support. I would give them 20 stars if I could. I am very happy!

Simply Eco Store

Great app. Works perfectly and support is helpful when customization is needed. Totally recommend this app. Top

Wholesale Simplyeco

Great app. Exactly what I needed. Customer service was very helpful. They even made custom changes in the app for me.

basicwelding.co.uk

This is an excellent solution for our store, we wanted to achieve was having one site that can handle both consumer sales and Distributor/Wholesale sales. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions. I'm very pleased to find this application.

Previous 1 3