Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Biodynamic Coffee

Wholesale - All in one is an amazing app. It does everything I hoped it would and functions with multiple currencies. Best of all is the Digitalcoo team - they have been really great to work with - best I've encountered across various e-commerce platforms. Highly recommended.

Susan Connor New York

We have used this app for several months now, and it's been really helpful to our customers. The installation was a process, because we wanted it to look a certain way, so our customers would have a really seamless experience in our store, and the Digital Coo team was super helpful with that. Since installing, we've had a couple of issues, nothing crazy, to be expected, and the DC team is really responsive, and even checked back with us to make sure their fixes were working. I highly recommend this app. It's super flexible, customers love it, and it's well worth the money. We have the premium plan.

Engel Coolers

I used this app to provide Pro Staff and Dealer Pricing on our website. The support is amazing, every time I run into an issue they work through it with me and resolve the problems. Everything works exactly as expected.

CB Studio

I tried several wholesale apps with no luck. I have specific needs because of a personalization tool that is an integral part of my site. Max and his team were beyond helpful. Most other apps would give up, but they were very diligent... working many hours to get their app integrated with my site. They were very responsive and helpful. I really can't say enough about them and this app. The discounts are very easy to set up and they offer different types of discounts and so many features. I highly recommend this app! I would give them 6 stars if it was an option!

Brickwalls and Barricades

The features of this app solved many problems I faced in regard to selling both B2B and B2C. But besides the great out of the box features, I would mostly recommend this app above any others because of the great service and assistance from the support team. They professionally installed the app to my store and even made several custom adjustment for me free of charge. Nothing is too much for them to assist you, really great service!

Relaxus Professional

We have installed the wholesale all in one app on wholesale and retail websites and could not be happier with the support and service offered. Our requirements are quite complex and diverse, but the team at DigitalCoo have always found a solution helping us grow our business online. Thank You!

ZIPIT

Highly recommend. The team went above and beyond to help installing the app since we had past apps which caused issues.

DNA SPECIALTY

Their customer service is really excellent and everything is working properly and running smoothly. Thank you.

CLOTH & KIND

We had very specific needs for a wholesale shopping experience for our online shop. The team at Wholesale - All in one app accommodated ALL of our unique requests and executed our requests extremely quickly! We were able to get our wholesale site up and running within a matter of days. They were very thorough with responses to my questions and provide detailed examples of how unique circumstances could be addressed. We highly recommend this app! Fantastic customer service and a tremendous value.

Relaxuswholesaleusa

The Wholesale All in one app is the only solution we have found in the Shopify app store that covers all of our requirements, and we operate different types of websites, including member-only wholesale. Another noteworthy thing is the superior support offered. The support team work incredibly hard to make sure the app meets your requirements and troubleshoot any problems quickly. We now use the WAIO app on four websites and will add more shortly.

Previous 1 3 4 5