Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one | Reviews

by DigitalCoo

Wholesale / Discounts / Tiered Pricing, Order Limit, Shipping

Vani Cosmetics

I've been on Shopify for 1.5 years now and have never left a review for an app until now. I was having a hard time creating a wholesale store. The team for this app launched everything for me (took a few days but worth the wait) and the app has everything I need. VERY impressed!

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

Had a couple of hiccups but customer service explained and quickly resolved. I'm up and running now.

Adam & Mila

Very satisfied with this app so far! I had an horrific experience with another mix of apps to create a wholesale site so I was looking for something easy to set up that would answer my needs.... and that's what I got with Wholesale all in one! The team is super reactive, helping out with small customization demands and my wholesale website was up and ready to go in 3 days! I strongly recommend :)

SHARKROAD

They are very enthusiastic. Will help me install. Will answer all my questions. The app runs very stably. It is helpful to my business!

2 Moms Craft Shack

The developers are always extremely helpful making the website easier to use. If I have an idea, they're eager to take on the task.

Shisha Wholesale Hub

Great service, helped setup an embedded wholesale form and were quick in replying to any queries. thanks!

MyVanna

This team is amazing. I had a handful of edits and customizations I asked for over a couple of weeks. They just kept delivering over and over again. I highly recommend this app and this group.

Revival Ink

I've been using this app for awhile. It works great, and the support staff is very helpful if you have any questions.

Kimdoly Beads

The app functions the same as described. The customer support Max is very helpful on the technical side, he solved my issues in a timely manner and answered my questions thoroughly,

Opticvision Eyewear

As a wholesale only business, we needed to find a way to enable our business to operate online, wholesale only. It was difficult - until we found this app from Digitalcoo. Since starting with WAIO in April, we have had many optimisation conversations, additional features and even theme changes. All with the support of the Digitalcoo team. We even have asked about features we cant find elsewhere, or even from Ëxperts" on Shopify Community, but Max and his team made it all work. We use WAIO, with Net Terms & Manage Lock with some extra little additions we asked for non-standard. Thanks Digitalcoo team... We cant operate without you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9