Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 25, 2022

The app was exactly what we were looking for. It's all encompassing and resolve all the challenges we had before we installed it, from customer sign up page to providing the discounts on our custom theme, and there's features that we haven't even began to take advantage of. Aside from that, they have really good and helpful dev team, very responsive and understood our needs.

Al Design Center
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2022

We had a complicated need to have our wholesale catalog pricing hidden until a customer applied through a customizable form and was manually accepted by a member of our team. I was dreading trying to figure this out. Wholesale All in one SAVED THE DAY! The app has a built-in, customizable form feature, as well as the capability to keep our wholesale pricing hidden for those who are not logged in. The team of developers were quick to respond to my questions, and identified and fixed all issues we were experiencing - with detailed screenshots. I couldn't be happier with this team and this app! 10/10 recommend!

Astral Vessels
September 22, 2022

Max was incredibly helpful when it came to setting things up to work how needed for our store - even offering a replacement addon module free of charge when the one we decided to use did not work how I expected. Fantastic support and an easy to use app with great functionality.

Cookie Man Australia
Edited September 24, 2022

Great app and support! Does everything we're looking for all in one app. Replaced multiple apps and their support team is extremely helpful.

Ethos Car Care
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 20, 2022

Haven't tried other wholesale apps but this one is unbeatable. Best price with all essentials though some functions require additional payment (but it is really worth paying those one-time fees if you do the math.) Like they provide the volume pricing grid and by far, no one else has it (I couldn't find any grid from others' demo store or screenshot photos). Special thanks to Max as he provided prompt troubleshooting when I accidentally deleted some theme files that made the app and its add-ons stop working. The only concern is speed. The wholesale prices applied to variant options are not so responsive on front end. Will look for some speed optimization for my entire store.

The Mood
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 19, 2022

Support is quick and responsive. An app works but has glitches from time to time. Recommended for small businesses, but not for bigger companies.

The Brew Company B2B
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 19, 2022

I have been using this app for quite a while now and I just love the way it works. It definitely helped increase my sales with my regular customers. Max is always available to help and answer your questions. He even helped me customize my volume tables to have them bilingual, and have the look and feel of my brand. He also helped with the wholesale setup. I like that I can also sell wholesale to specific customers as well all in the same app. It is super useful. Thanks!

Clothes & Roads
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 23, 2022

The app has been great. Customer service is very responsive and even when some customization is needed they are very helpful and fast.

business.mjgtrading
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 19, 2022

Max & the WAIO team are awesome! Their support is fantastic. They have really gone the extra mile for us on numerous occasions, including our most recent wholesale dedicated website setup, where we use the pricing & order form integration. Keep up the great work WAIO team!

Hairy Pony Wholesale
July 18, 2022

Really good app with a lot of features and configurations, Support is always helpful, I recommend app and team.

Dura-Lite USA