Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

SugarPea Designs

This app did not perform well for the needs of our store. We experienced a breach with the lock app on multiple occasions and after 6 months gave up and uninstalled. I would like to note that the developer was quick to reach out to resolve our issues. The responsiveness of the developer was greatly appreciated, however, this app was not a good fit for our needs.

Global CBD Oil

Highly impressed with this App! We have a unique set up with our store and offer various portals for various different levels of client, this was the perfect way to offer a custom experience for each client! There are endless uses for an app like this and I am so glad that we found it. It is easy to use, easy to set up locks, and their support team is absolutely on point and fast to respond. Overall just an excellent app from an excellent team!

Rasta Vapors

I use Wholesale Lock Manager to hide certain products and collections from my non wholesale clients and it works amazing. I was able to hide complete collections from customers that are not tagged with Standard Wholesale or Wholesale. This app works great with the Wholesale Pricing Discount app as well. I highly recommend Wholesale Lock manager. The support is amazing and always helpful. if you have a question there right on top of replying to you. all of the apps written by Seth and his team are amazing trust me you will not be dissatisfied with this application or any application that Seth and his team writes. When your in the app store search for Seth and you will see that he and his team has a bunch of great apps! Keep on Keeping On guys! Thanks for all you do for me.

West Coast Battery Store

Nice app at a great price. We have been using it for about 24 hours and so far so good. I would recommend this app when you need to have control over access rights and allowing VIP customers access to products that are for their eyes only. Thanks a million guys

Jayen Food Concepts Ltd

Even though it happens some sorts of product lock leak in the website, the App's support team are amazing and continuously fix the minors to perfection.

MJJC.com

i used this app to lock the content to hide from untagged customers. it works great. only tagged customers can see the specific products after they log in. easy set up, just select the products you want to hide, and activate, super fast. 5 stars.

FOR BETTER NOT WORSE

I've been looking for a solution to have an online portal for wholesale (B2B) that wasn't crazy expensive. This one is doing that for me. Also, my custom theme on my site gave us some troubles, but their team has be SUPER helpful.

Finli

The support team helped me integrate this app with my Turbo theme and now its working perfectly. Fantastic app for a VERY reasonable monthly fee. THNAK_YOU!

Isabelle Handbags

Seth and the whole team is great. There was some technical difficulty but they were patient and kind enough to fix it for us!

Mad Style Wholesale

This app is very useful and easy to use. But the best part is the service. Seth & Tejas always make sure everything is working smoothly any kind of issue comes up, they make sure to take care of it right away. Nothing tops amazing customer service & theirs is the best!