4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality, ease of use, and excellent customer service. It's praised for effectively managing both B2B and B2C pricing tiers, quick start-up, and seamless integration with other apps. The support team is noted for their fast responses and handling of custom requests. It's seen as a cost-effective solution for managing complex discount structures in wholesale operations.

January 30, 2024

We're really enjoying the wholesale discount app, it's completely change our entire operation, providing us with more freedom and less admin to concentrate on other things within the business.

It can be a little tricky to navigate to begin with, and there are particular nuances needed to be learn along the way but the customer service is EXCELLENT, making the experience a very positive one.

Recommend!

Blendsmiths
11 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied February 1, 2024

Amazing to hear it has improve your entire operation...it's what we aim for!

January 24, 2024

This team is beyond amazing! Had some very specific requests in terms of integrating their app into my store and they were able to accommodate expertly!

Carismo
21 days using the app
December 7, 2023

Very helpful in my time of need!
Mehak was kind enough to create a detailed video explanation and step by step on how to resolve our issue. Our problem was no fault of the app, rather the way we set it up.

Thank you, Mehak!

KYT Americas
Over 1 year using the app
Wholesale Helper replied February 1, 2024

So happy we were able to help and get you set up with your B2B store!

January 19, 2024

This app is brilliant and so are the support team! Especially Daniel who has helped me massively.

Extensions Darling
12 months using the app
Wholesale Helper replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words!

December 29, 2023

I like the app, i works perfectly to what we need it for. more important the customer service team are amazing, very helpful quick to respond back and they help us customize the app to our need. I appreciate all the good work they have done for us.

Xulon Flooring
8 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Vents.com — This company is the real deal. They provided great customer service with some of my initial questions. 20 minute on boarding demo, and already made two customizations, so that when someone is logged in it hides the create account, and if they are logged out, it shows the create account. As well as they added a logout feature on our navigation that shows if logged in and hides if logged out. The app is full of wholesale related pricing features for basically anything that you can think of. I really like the variant price control and pricing groups.

Vents.com
About 2 months using the app
November 17, 2023

As usual, their customer service is great. Need a 'clear all' option in the Wholesale Cart and they delivered!

Enjou Chocolat
4 months using the app
November 17, 2023

The team helped me to get up and running. They were quick and helpful. I haven’t started actually using the product yet, but so far, I am very happy with the support and how I anticipate the product to work.

Budget-Parts
Netherlands
10 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Après avoir tenté une autre méthode, nous sommes revenus vers WPD car c'est selon nous la meilleure solution pour les boutiques B2B-B2C, et le support technique a été en mesure de nous réintégrer nos anciennes données rapidement et efficacement. Un service impeccable! Merci encore.

After trying another method, we switched back to WPD because they have the best solution for blended stores, and tech support was able to get us back into our old data quickly and efficiently. Impeccable service! thanks again

ZoneHobbies
11 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Have been using the wholesale app for a little over two years now. It certainly has made life a lot easier having a portal where customers can directly place wholesale orders.

Customer support has been great at assisting us when we run into any problems. They also found ways to make the app work for us even though we are using other apps that are not compatible with the wholesale app.

Planet Rhinestone