Reviews (491)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality and user-friendly interface, offering both B2B and wholesale options. Features include separate customer management, volume discounts, customizable sign-up forms, individual product pricing, and different payment terms. Many praise the responsive support team and the app's seamless integration with new themes. It's particularly suitable for businesses with numerous SKUs seeking an automated system. The app is seen as a cost-effective and powerful alternative to Shopify Plus' Wholesale channel.

May 21, 2024

Overall, the app has been good for us. We also use their Wholesale Order Form app in addition which is the best way to make things work for our needs.

We have faced a couple of hurdles, but their team is fast to act and the quality of work is solid. Between our entire website being functional for retail and wholesale and their bulk ordering app for larger wholesale customers, it is a great combination for businesses with a lot of SKUs that want an automated system that works consistently.

Our wholesale customers don't have issues and the nominal coding issues we have faced have been resolved quickly and satisfactorily.

AA Medallion Store
9 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Excellent customer service! I changed to a new theme in which the wholesale pricing was not displaying properly. I contacted support and Wholesale Helper integrated the wholesale app to our new theme within six hours. It now works beautifully!
This app is the perfect tool for integrating retail and wholesale into one Shopify store. We could not be more pleased with the outcome and their excellent customer service. Thank you!!!

Lady Conceal
About 3 years using the app
May 8, 2024

This company makes some good apps and just as important they support their users with friendly and reliable support.

G2G Protein Bar
Over 2 years using the app
March 6, 2024

Have been using the wholesale app for a little over two years now. It certainly has made life a lot easier having a portal where customers can directly place wholesale orders.

Customer support has been great at assisting us when we run into any problems. They also found ways to make the app work for us even though we are using other apps that are not compatible with the wholesale app.

Planet Rhinestone
About 3 years using the app
May 25, 2024

This is an excellent app for our business that needed separate individual variant wholesale and trade account pricing. The support team is quick to resolve any issues and even help bespoke the client experience when needed. They truly care about their customer base.

Holistic Essentials
About 1 year using the app
June 13, 2024

Very responsive group that will hop on a call to help you figure out any customizations or issues you may have.

SÜM SUPPLIES
8 months using the app
May 9, 2024

The support is very accommodating and their integration is quick. They are good with their terms and helps us with the process requirement we have.This app is the perfect tool for integrating retail and wholesale into one Shopify store. We could not be more pleased with the outcome and their excellent

Truebrands
5 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Incredible service and really easy to use, would recommend to anyone looking to create a separate sales platform for wholesale that integrates seamlessly with your existing website.

London Grace polish
7 months using the app
March 13, 2024

First and foremost,
I would like to sincerely thank the team responsible for this app and the developers. We have been using this app for over 2 years now, and it has had a significant impact on our company's sales. After trying out numerous wholesale apps and testing them, this app had the most features, and it had many of the features we desired.
[1. Dedicated wholesale section / B2B, B2C combined store]
What stood out to me most was the ability to choose between two styles in this app, which I found only this app offered on Shopify. Originally, we utilized the B2B style, where all products on the existing collection page would immediately receive discounts upon logging in. However, during a major website overhaul, as the discount rates differed for retail and wholesale customers, we opted to switch to a dedicated wholesale section that only wholesale customers could see. The flexibility to switch styles was truly appreciated, as most wholesale apps do not offer this dual functionality.
[2. Features]
The app allows separate customer management, provides volume discounts, and issues coupons. The sign-up form is also customizable. It was incredibly convenient to have all related features available with just this one app, without the need for separate downloads.
[3. Prompt feedback and customer service]
The best aspect is the ability to call and inquire directly. Even when contacted via email, we received prompt responses and feedback. Recently, when an issue related to this app arose on our website, the manager and developer formed a team, engaged in an online meeting with me, quickly grasped the situation, and resolved the problem in real-time. Furthermore, they continuously followed up to ensure our website was functioning smoothly. I sincerely appreciate the swift customer service.
They made great efforts to accommodate our requests for various feature modifications and worked diligently to address them as quickly as possible. I am truly grateful.

ChoKoLids
About 1 year using the app
June 14, 2024

The app is perfect for our store! Very clearly displays the wholesale pricing and the B2B/B2C set-up works great. The support I have received in setting up WPD has been nothing short of excellent. They have happily accommodated all my customization requests and alterations (I am very picky). I would highly recommend using this app for all your online wholesale needs. I could not be happier!

Landlight Systems