4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage wholesale pricing, multiple discounts, and volume discount pricing. It's praised for its ease of use, simple installation, and compatibility with other apps. Key features include net terms and B2B checkout, wholesale prices display for tagged customers, and a single-page multi-item cart for wholesale customers. Many commend the customer service for its prompt and efficient problem-solving.

November 1, 2023

Super fast and super helpful every time I've ever had any issues!
Best customer service

Clash Beauty
8 months using the app
October 3, 2023

Great service! They solved my issues and keep my website up and going right away. I appreciate the great service provided by Roel.

Totally Ingenious
Singapore
28 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied October 4, 2023

Hello Totally Ingenious,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review! We appreciate that you received the assistance you needed from Roel quickly and were able to get the results you were looking for. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing support team

September 4, 2023

Wholsale App does exactly what it says. Roel help me solve an additional problem we had with our direct pricing. It was all solved within the hour on a Sunday.

Food & berverage export spain
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 5, 2023

Hi Food & Beverage Export Spain,

Thank you for the review! We take great pride in providing excellent customer service, so its very gratifying to read this. Roel is a fantastic new member of our support team!

September 25, 2023

Very good Support! The App was not working properly after i installed it in my store but i was just hitting up the Support and they fixed all the issues with my custom template so that it's working now.

I was just sending a screenshot of the errors that occured and in 1-3 minutes the problem was solved!

A big thanks to Amandeep! He really knows what he is doing even after the 10th question/issue he was very nice and responded very quick. I have never experienced a better support in any app i'm using since 2015.

BiLi SHOP
Austria
2 days using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 27, 2023

Hello BiLi Shop,

We so appreciate you taking the time to leave us this excellent review! It is even better that you reached out to get assistance so quickly after realizing there was some issues you needed to address. Amandeep is very knowledgeable on anything that has to do with Wholesale Pricing now and if he does not have an answer, he will find it. Thank you for using Wholesale Pricing now.

The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

July 14, 2023

GREAT customer service!! They've helped me right away every time I've needed it.
I know I can rely on them to help if a problem arises. This app is wonderful as it lets me offer wholesale pricing to specific clients. My only issue is that the pricing does not show on the product pages, which clients find confusing. If it did that too, it would be even better!

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets
Over 3 years using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied July 17, 2023

Hello Urban Baby Bonnets,

Thank you for the positive review. We love to hear that you had great customer service and that you will reach out and get the support you need, when you need it! We hope that we can get the pricing feature that you are requesting in the near future. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for your business.

Edited October 3, 2023

App works great. Customer service is very helpful.

Buddha Pants®
6 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 28, 2023

Hi Buddha Pants,

Update: Thank you for working with us Buddha Pants. We appreciate that you were able to get what you needed for your store. We are here to help!

The Wholesale Pricing Now support team

August 11, 2023

Helpful online support. We changed themes and the app was not working properly but as soon as we contacted online support, the problems were fixed and is now back up and running!

Sprayer Warehouse Co
3 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied August 14, 2023

Hello Sprayer Warehouse Co,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. It is great to hear that you had helpful support from our team, and you were able to change your themes with the assistance provided. We love that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for your store needs.

Stephanie & The Customer Support Team

September 19, 2023

Roel was fantastic to deal with. Support efficient at sorting out any small problems we had. Great service!

OneUp Healthcare
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied September 21, 2023

Hello OneUp Healthcare,

It is great that you took the time to leave us this excellent review and we are very happy to hear that Roel was able to address your concerns. That is our goal and we are glad that you used this service!

The Customer Support Team

July 20, 2023

So far so good, Amandeep was extremely helpful and patient. Highly recommend this app and their customer service

OEM Industries
5 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied July 21, 2023

Hello OEM Industries,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are always happy to hear that our customer service was on target and we are glad that Amandeep was able to assist you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for your business.

July 4, 2023

Very simple installation and setup. Meets our requirements very well. Amandeep was exceptionally efficient and helpful in responding to all our questions (within minutes) and even assisted with formatting something for us.

Wanderland Collective
South Africa
4 months using the app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC replied July 5, 2023

Greetings Wanderland Collective,

Thank you for the 5-star review. Your store looks amazing! We are happy to hear that Amandeep was able to quickly address your questions and assist with your needs. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is working for you.

Stephanie and the Customer Success Team