WinAds : Facebook Pixels

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Scandi Craftsman

hoping for the best with this app which as a crucial task to to do.
........................thank you

Custom Panties

This app is really helpful! Especially with the right tracking of pixels, Thank you so much Eric great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution. Recommended

By Shirl & Co

My second Shopify store using Winads to effectively track my Facebook pixels! The app is effective, easy to use and highly intuitive. Highly recommended!

trop de poils

Bonsoir après avoir utilisée l'application je la recommande fortement
elle est très facile a utilisée

Gym Shop Online

Eric was extremely helpful in supporting me set up the pixels for my store. Very accurate in tracking and I really find their customer support very helpful when I need assistance. Works great!

By Shirl Lifestyle

Have been using the app for almost a month now. Easy to set up, easy to use and very intuitive. Tracks my FB ads efficiently!

MANSWEARS

This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Nicrole

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

dustbusterpro

It is the perfect app for your shop! I love all the app's function and how it is so much easy to use!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

WinAds sorted out my facebook pixel problems which otherwise would have taken ages or meant we had to hire costly freelancers, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12