WinAds : Facebook Pixels

Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram Pixel Manager in One

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia

The best pixel tracking apps, the owner (caspian) help me much and they so a kind person. Very recommended to others.

Scandi Craftsman

Location India

hoping for the best with this app which as a crucial task to to do.
........................thank you

Custom Panties

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is really helpful! Especially with the right tracking of pixels, Thank you so much Eric great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution. Recommended

By Shirl & Co

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

My second Shopify store using Winads to effectively track my Facebook pixels! The app is effective, easy to use and highly intuitive. Highly recommended!

trop de poils

Location France
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Bonsoir après avoir utilisée l'application je la recommande fortement
elle est très facile a utilisée

Gym Shop Online

Eric was extremely helpful in supporting me set up the pixels for my store. Very accurate in tracking and I really find their customer support very helpful when I need assistance. Works great!

By Shirl Lifestyle

Location Malaysia

Have been using the app for almost a month now. Easy to set up, easy to use and very intuitive. Tracks my FB ads efficiently!

MANSWEARS

Location China

This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Nicrole

Location China

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great. I use it for my ads and i love it.The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

dustbusterpro

Location Italy

It is the perfect app for your shop! I love all the app's function and how it is so much easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12