WinAds : Pixels & Analytics

WinAds : Pixels & Analytics

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Hyper Events, Feed Builder, Analytics & more

Just Otaku Things

Amazing results in the Facebook pixel's event manager. Danny from support takes the time to provide very detailed explanations even outside of regular business hours. It is evident by his responses that he sincerely cares about helping his customers to get the best possible results.

Nuchay

So it's been a month of me trying this app and lets just say this is a complete GAME CHANGER. I just needed something for my pixel but this is soo much more than that. From the start, Danny from the support team helped me set up and walk me through everything. After 1 month of use, I can confidently say this is the most efficient Facebook pixel app on shopify.

I hope development for this app is maintained. Thanks a lot.

The Valley Shop

This app is honestly amazing. I was searching google and came across an article on hyper events and wanted to know what it is. Installed the app simple set up and got a message from their customer support for a free session. A 15 minutes call turned into a 50-minute long session where he not only help me set up the app but also cleaned codes left from some app in my theme. He then helped me set up back up and collection pixels and explain to me in detail about hyper events. I learned a lot that I didnt know from this session. I must say that this app is different from all the other apps where you message them and wait for hours to get a reply. Switching to recommended plan for now. You guys made facebook pixel easy for me, now I don't have to go anywhere.

Swiftcarts

I absolutely love win ads specially its hyper events. Integration of win ads hyper and custom events with my re-targeting and scaling strategy has improved my ROI many folds. Highly recommended!

January 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked the app and its usability, We are always here to help you out if you need any help or have any query regarding the app. Please let us know in the In-App chat :)

Canvas For House

This app was all I needed. The audience from the events is no doubt more performing and increased my overall results. Customer support is always available and not only to help you with the app questions and suggestions but to help you set it up and do a weekly check on performance. To everyone who is looking for an app that can help them free from Facebook events and give them a real insight into a better performing audience this is your app. Switching to the premium plan. Thank you guys for awesome support and making it easier for a new to Shopify guy like me.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. Look out for some really cool features coming up :)

Afida

NOT BOUND BY FACEBOOK EVENTS!

Ok, this is crazy, this app is the secret to my stores success. I can't phathom how I was a store owner without this app lol

I am now truley a facebook marketer. This application open doors for me.

First of all, thank you DANNY and your customer support team for helping me get setup.

Secondly, these hyper events are the biggest game changer for all my remarketing campaigns. I am targeting people based off such unbelievable events.

My ROAS sky-rocketed, thank you so much

Also, The dashboard has such precise tracking, I love every detail of it.

January 29, 2020

It was great working with your Facebook Media Buyers and we are glad to help make this work for you.

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

First off the app just for what it does is amazing. Let alone the value that support team brings. Honestly, if you want to get profitable with your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools, hyper events and insights, Win Ads is the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Poochnkitty

If you have a Shopify store and run Facebook ads to it, you need this app. Not only does your pixel fire faster than native Shopify pixel integration, it manages your catalog - a must for dynamic ads. The app pays for itself many times over every month. Customer support is amazing.

This has got to be THE BEST pixel tool that I've found. There are so many options that it's almost overwhelming when you start to really dig into it and all of its functions.

Qayse

Amazing, worth every penny, I got the recommended plan, amazing customer support. Honestly i had no idea what Hyper events were but the audience from those hyper events are super engaging.

I had both the Trackify X and pixel perfect, none of them compare to this and it's worth it 100%.

Thank you. Keep rocking!

Shoppers Deluxe

Would say it is an absolute MUST if you run ads on Facebook or any platform for that matter. Gets everything in front of you in a clean and organized way.

December 28, 2019

Thankyou for your reivew, We are glad you like the app and its features.