WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

Trendy Club Shop

I enjoy using this app as it allows me to have several pixels on the same shop, something that is handy when your FB account is not verified and you can only spend up to $50 a day. An extra pixel means you can have several accounts operating at the same time .

9LOVE Paris

just started to use the app, so far easy to use, will update when results come in. A review gets you a discount

My Divine Signs

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great.
Thank you Caspian for helping me!

Doggyvers

Customer service is amazing. Very responsive, helpful to solve problems and very generous. Recommended!

Oh my Valentine!

great Tool! i use it for my ads and i love it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .......................................

Aikiu

The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

shopdyp

Hey Guys I'm going to make it easy for you. This app is a must have if you want to dominate facebook ads with GREAT SUPPORT. Caspian and his team will get you all the help you can image and they do it with heart.

Recovapro

I could tell that WinAds was a one of a kind app but when I actually installed it and had a chance to speak with Caspian, I was blown away. What a competent and knowledgeable guy. He held nothing back and really showed me the ins and outs of WinAds. I can see how my store will virtually be on steroids by implementing this app.

Red House Store

The app is not tracking the InitiateCheckout and Purchase events. I am waiting for a solution for three days. A lot of money lost ...

Perfectly Made

Probably one of the best apps when it comes to facebook pixel tracking. Really easy to use and accurate as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10