WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Catalog, Hyper Events and much more

Deeds.pk

This app really works . I am using it for last two months with amazing results!!!
win ads just wins the trust :)

i-PLAYLOFT

Highly recommend this App as it built with rich features and it bring my business to the next level!

Vermigon

I used this app to help me with fb pixel and analytics code. The most important thing is the support they have because they helped me out looking at my stores code so that everything works fine. I recommend it!

Wahre Tierliebe

We used this app to build nice audiences to support our facebook ads and it was really helpful. It increased our ROAS and we have more opportunities to reach our audiences!

Doppeltree

We had issues with integrating 2 FB pixels on our site but WinAds was able to pretty easily fix the problem for us. WinAds also allows including shipping and tax cost in Facebook Purchase Conversion Value (I think this is a WinAds custom setting), whereas the out-of-box native FB app doesn't do it, so we're using WinAds to properly track pixel events + Zapier FB Conversions for server-side events to make sure we're covering all bases and properly counting all conversion events. Would definitely recommend WinAds if your situation is similar to ours!

Mais Feminina

The best app in the segment. Amazing. You can test products more assertively, separating them by pixels.

NewWave Shoppe

Highly recommend WinAds! The app is a must have for anyone running Facebook ads. You can create backup pixels, custom events, and more. The support team is great too!

Shoppi Extra

Usei esse aplicativo para inserir vários pixels em minha loja, e ele atendeu todas as minhas necessidades. Eu recomendo

Homens Poderosos

Melhor aplicativo para coletar informações do pixel do facebook! Fácil de configurar e de entender os dados.

2 Percent Ale

Best app it really help me for more sales , my fab pixels not allowed this , thanks winds team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9