WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 31, 2021

I could tell that WinAds was a one of a kind app but when I actually installed it and had a chance to speak with Caspian, I was blown away. What a competent and knowledgeable guy. He held nothing back and really showed me the ins and outs of WinAds. I can see how my store will virtually be on steroids by implementing this app.

Recovapro
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 21, 2021

The app is not tracking the InitiateCheckout and Purchase events. I am waiting for a solution for three days. A lot of money lost ...

Red House Store
Chile
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 18, 2021

Probably one of the best apps when it comes to facebook pixel tracking. Really easy to use and accurate as well.

Perfectly Made
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 9, 2021

WinAds just make life so much easier, very happy with them. It helps me to connect so much easier to Facebook.

jcmyone
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 4, 2021

I used this app in order to have 2 pixels connected to my Shopify store. Easy to setup, easy to use.

marieoriginals.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 15, 2021

This app really works . I am using it for last two months with amazing results!!!
win ads just wins the trust :)

Deeds.pk
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 29, 2021

I used this app to help me with fb pixel and analytics code. The most important thing is the support they have because they helped me out looking at my stores code so that everything works fine. I recommend it!

Vermigon
Greece
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 25, 2021

We used this app to build nice audiences to support our facebook ads and it was really helpful. It increased our ROAS and we have more opportunities to reach our audiences!

Wahre Tierliebe
Cyprus
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited March 22, 2021

We had issues with integrating 2 FB pixels on our site but WinAds was able to pretty easily fix the problem for us. WinAds also allows including shipping and tax cost in Facebook Purchase Conversion Value (I think this is a WinAds custom setting), whereas the out-of-box native FB app doesn't do it, so we're using WinAds to properly track pixel events + Zapier FB Conversions for server-side events to make sure we're covering all bases and properly counting all conversion events. Would definitely recommend WinAds if your situation is similar to ours!

Doppeltree
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 22, 2021

The best app in the segment. Amazing. You can test products more assertively, separating them by pixels.

Mais Feminina