WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

NewWave Shoppe

Highly recommend WinAds! The app is a must have for anyone running Facebook ads. Staff is great too!

Shoppi Extra

Usei esse aplicativo para inserir vários pixels em minha loja, e ele atendeu todas as minhas necessidades. Eu recomendo

Homens Poderosos

Melhor aplicativo para coletar informações do pixel do facebook! Fácil de configurar e de entender os dados.

2 Percent Ale

Best app it really help me for more sales , my fab pixels not allowed this , thanks winds team

Veasom

WinAds is a great app to manage the Facebook Ads Manager and track the Pixel Events all in one place.

Dog Pawster

I used this app for managing my pixels and custom audiences. It saved a lot of my time when it comes to building audiences. The analytics dashboard is really useful and it helps me making informed decisions. This app is a must have for every shopify store if you are planning to do Facebook marketing. Caspian is very helpful and supported me with all my questions.

Umarer

This app helps to include shiping price which help to manage better the economy of your bussiness every day.

Bella&Toby™

UPDATE 13 DECEMBER 2020: DO NOT USE THIS APP - USE TRACKYFY: They treated me badly and insulted me by saying that I don't know how to do my job and they couldn't solve a problem in a week! --- I would have given 0 stars if I could! DOES NOT TRACK DATA! If you want to use this app to track data more accurately, forget it! LOSE HALF OF THE PURCHASES, DO NOT SCORE THE CHECKOUTS INITIATED! It is a huge waste of time and data on your Business Manager! I have tried to contact support but they're unable to solve the problem! They seem to know nothing I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP!

December 9, 2020

Thankyou for your review on the app. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to your data. But we can assure you that Win Ads had nothing to do with it and we provided you with out of the box support for any issue that you faced from the app itself.

We did thorough testing of your store and saw that there were multiple JS files failing to load on your store due to other apps that you had installed which in return caused the app's own scripts failing to load on your store.
(https://www.loom.com/i/635d914f610c4efe87d73075223e6e25)

We deployed a few fixes for this since you were unwilling to fix these error scripts on your store caused by other apps. We are again really sorry for the inconvenience but you have to understand that if the issue is coming from other apps then we are not able to fix that as there are other apps that are causing Win Ads not to execute its scripts properly due to which you were facing the issue.

If you still want to give another try to Win Ads, we can help you identify these and resolve them for you. Please do let us know if you want us to help you further.

Chiggate

My pixel had a problem when the tracking purchase, the pixel cannot record purchase from "PayPal, Amazon Pay and Afterpay". But their supporting team are extremely helpful. I would recommend this app.

Bluelightcare-INDIA

One of the worst app I ever used..
My purchases were underreported, I contacted support and he replied to me that he has very little knowledge of fb ad manager..... The developer has hired some lazy virtual support staff that has no clue on how to resolve the issue and he will be sending u tons of copy-pasted links and articles to go through and solve your problem yourself.

December 4, 2020

Thank you for the review, We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused by Win Ads to your store or from our support line.

I am here to help you out with any issue that you are facing.

I went through your chat with our support and I saw that he was not able to attend to you properly, I saw your complaint that you have had 51 sales in your Shopify store but your Events Manager and Ads Manager were showing very fewer sales.

Can you please let me know after you had set up the pixels with Win Ads, did you had any pixel setup with Shopify native integration? As that could be the potential risk of suppression or duplication of pixel events.

Also, there can be other sources as well which is why I am here to help you out, if you want to give Win Ads another try and let me help you with the setup and then pixel review to see everything is working smoothly.

Rest assured you will get the best support from our end and I will make sure of that, you can also reach out to me directly via email waqas@eraofecom.org

Please let us know if you need any assistance from my end.