WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

by Era Of Ecom

Multiple Pixels, Facebook Feed,Hyper Events,Facebook Marketing

Japaknives

[STORE OWNER BEWARE] Review update: I have been a paying WinAds customer for 2 billing cycles now yet have not had used their app for more than a few days given the dramatic inaccuracy in their reporting. I contacted their support on so many occasions and granted developer access numerous times so they can dig into this for me, and they simply forget about it. It's as if they have the good intention to do something by asking for access/more info, then completely forget about you. WinAds was overshooting my sales by hundreds of dollars and then after they did some fixing, it was MISSING out on over 50% of sales. To be honest, you are probably better off using the FREE native integration. Please don't reply to this review with bullshit COVID-19 excuses and team members having to quarantine so that being the reason for lack of anything. YOU GUYS requested developer access many times and I have countless email exchanges showing communication, you simply FORGOT about me and were NOT CAPABLE of providing my store with accurate data tracking. The search for the best pixel tracking app continues!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review, Stacy, We are really sorry for the inconvenience and we can refund you the amount that you have been charged as well as your issue persisted. But I can assure you that we went back and forth on your store and on your pixel set up as well and we were not able to replicate the issues that you were facing with the reporting.

Win Ads or any pixel management app can only send the events to the Facebook Pixel Events Manager after that it's Facebook’s own attribution algorithm that has to attribute the sales to the ads.
Now I see with your ticket that our Dev team did the best to clean up your code from other pixel management apps but it seemed that somehow there were other sources in your theme that were causing some of the issues on the events manager reporting as well. Where you were seeing additional purchases that had very limited parameters and were not coming from Win Ads.

Purchase performed by us with no duplicate events (https://www.loom.com/i/498adf551288425d961e685cb090caa4)

In the below screenshot you can clearly see that there is some other source that is sending the same purchase event as well but with its own parameters, they are not coming from Win Ads but some other app that you might have installed previously but had leftover code.(https://www.loom.com/i/c49c0f11e9f74af785ec1c3954fc0bfe)

Looking at our last conversation I see that you reported a liquid error on your site which was attended by our team member and was fixed immediately as well.

Please do let me know if I can help you any further.

Mabel World

I had a doubt if this app would be good for a beginner in Facebook Advertising like me. I couldn't be so wrong! The amount of insights and tips I receive from Caspian in few minutes are worth more than all the Courses, Youtube lessons and mentoring I have indulged in to prepare myself for ecommerce and Internet marketing. As a beginner what I really needed was someone to give me solutions for the slightest, smallest doubt that I have through each step of the process (which are skipped in most FB courses and Youtube lessons), and this is Perfectly made possible by Caspian (WINADS). He was there like an guardian angel, giving me tips after tips and insights after insights for me to get my ads and targeting right. Wow! I doubt, there is anything better than this for facebook guidance. (Knowledge with humaneness and kindness with confidence- You the man Caspian!) I was not at all confident in using the FB ads, but now I am really motivated and filled with confidence as I know there is a guy out there (TOTAL SPECIALIST in FB ADS) who is looking out for me. I know I will learn as much as possible and in the smartest way with Winads. AWESOME! To Top all the above, Caspian as provided me a perfect method or pathway to make my startup a SUCCESS. I will ever remain grateful to him for the success tool/ pathway he has given me. God bless you bro! The startup world needs more guys like you. I can't thank you enough. Salute! Beginners: DO NOT hesitate to use this tool, as great as the app is the support is even much better. Use it and thank me later..

Mother Sierra

A really great app, with an awesome course with a ton of value. Got huge support from the owner and the creators themselves. I really got to say that Winads care about the people. Helps with so much day to day stuff. Thanks Winads.

Bijuz

high quality app its what i have to say.... regarding support, all my questions are ansewring in same day. this is top notch app for advanced users :)

Mett's Place

Customer service, response time, willing to support their customers and the videos that explain in-details the setting steps are great. Before I try this app I was hesitated, but after I installed the app & starting to use it, I found many FB pixel issues got solved immediately without any complicated settings. It is highly appreciated

AppleSkinUK

Outstanding customer support. The Owner is extremely responsive and takes the time to provide very detailed explanations even outside of regular business hours. It is evident by his responses that he sincerely cares about helping his customers to get the best possible results.

Virgin Factory

Been using the app for a few days and have already seen a positive impact on sales. For me targeted ad campaigns is one of its best part. It's to the point, and very easy to use.

Shopsster

Seems like this app has potential, but on their free tier now & frankly I have no idea what this app will do for you.
Customer service is not considered important. I have been asking for some basic videos to be shared for more than 1 months now. No one answers & someone who consistently is showing interest & you don't bother, says a lot about the attitude here, doesn't it?

August 19, 2020

Thank you for your review on the app, We are really sorry for the delay in the In-App guidance videos, But we have deployed most of the In-App videos for each individual menu functions and they can be be seen on the top right corner of the screen under the youtube-icon and we are constantly creating and deploying more help and guidance videos alongside the built-in course for Facebook marketing, please do let us know in the In-App if you need any further assitance for the usage of the app to make your store greater.

Alex Kinter

An amazing app! Very easy to use and effective! I just started using it and and a big thank you to tech team specially billy for helping me out to good results.

QDM

Not sure why this app is rated so high (shills?) I gave it a try and the pixel data is inaccurate.

I have two pixels (exactly the same) and they have different data. What's the point of adding another unknown variable to your pixel cleanliness?

I guess the search is on for a better app. Too bad, I really wanted to like it, it seems like an easier to use (UI) version of trackify.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, We are really sorry that you faced issue with our support team not responding to your query, Half of our support team was quarantined due to COVID-19 which is why we faced a little delay in our support line, But I am here to help you out with any issue that you are facing, Please let me know how i can help you improve with our app and any usability of the app.

If you can let me know how you had set up both the pixels, I can help you with any issue that you are facing.