WinAds : Facebook Pixels

WinAds : Facebook Pixels

From $19.99/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 17, 2021

WinAds sorted out my facebook pixel problems which otherwise would have taken ages or meant we had to hire costly freelancers, highly recommend!

Jim and Tonic Distillery
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 14, 2021

Estoy recién empezando a utilizar la aplicación de manera mas permanente y hasta ahora me ha parecido super útil, sigo en etapa de aprendizaje, pero estoy muy contento con los datos que me entrega.

Ferox Store
Chile
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 9, 2021

This app was all I needed.This app by far exceeds anything out there. The arguably most popular app -Trackify does not even remotely come close to the responsiveness of not only the functionality of the app itself, but of the staff! I have been a paying WinAds customer for 2 billing cycles now yet have not had used their app for more than a few days given the dramatic inaccuracy in their reporting.

NIC SUIT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 30, 2021

I enjoy using this app as it allows me to have several pixels on the same shop, something that is handy when your FB account is not verified and you can only spend up to $50 a day. An extra pixel means you can have several accounts operating at the same time .

Trendy Club Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 5, 2021

just started to use the app, so far easy to use, will update when results come in. A review gets you a discount

9LOVE Paris
France
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
June 28, 2021

The customer service is very fast, such a good service. This app is great.
Thank you Caspian for helping me!

My Divine Signs
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 23, 2021

Customer service is amazing. Very responsive, helpful to solve problems and very generous. Recommended!

Doggyvers
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 9, 2021

great Tool! i use it for my ads and i love it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .......................................

Oh my Valentine!
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 3, 2021

The app is helping to track pixel events very efficiently, and its really easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it for sure.

Aikiu
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 31, 2021

Hey Guys I'm going to make it easy for you. This app is a must have if you want to dominate facebook ads with GREAT SUPPORT. Caspian and his team will get you all the help you can image and they do it with heart.

shopdyp