Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Straton Watch Company

The app is a great add on - i have been a customer more than 1 year now. Joe is very active in making suggestions on what to improve on or trying new features. Just started using the campaign feature which got me 3 sales. Thank you

FarmGirl Frosting, LLC

Excellent product!! I am still learning...but the ease of use is extremely customer friendly for a busy entrepreneur!!

Jozelhair

this app is super awesome,this app do mostly everything for you.from winning customers back ,to following up after package delivery ,to calling customers back to come and shop .its awesome

GHOST-SAMPLES

Great app and joe has been helpful whenever I needed any help or advice. Still early days with my company, but so far the app is more than paying for itself 5 times over at least.

Great app, and i can see myself using this app for a while!

ThiqActive

I used this app because it was easy and effective. We hit a brick wall in terms of costs (from Australia) Joe promptly setup a zoom call and resolved the issue, in addition to providing further value to our business re/ unutilised txt setup and suggests to further improve conversion and provide value add to customers.. Simply put, very impressed and would recommend to others as the 'go-to' SMS app.

ÉLÉVATIONE

The app is fantastic, and Joe has gone above and beyond over the last two years for us, with adding custom features we knew we were one of the only ones asking for it.

SMS has amazing ROI, if you aren't already using it, don't wait. Specifically this app stands out because it imports all your shopify contacts automatically, while most of the larger more expensive apps do not.

I only have amazing things to say about Winback SMS + the support team.

Matsidiso South Africa

Fantastic customer service helping us get setup. They loaded in our existing data so that we can start sending campaigns to our 3000 subscribers. SMS is the future of marketing and this app makes it so easy (too easy!) to get started :)

Two Wheel Gear

I actually really like this app and it has helped us with abandoned sales and as a great check-in with customers after they purchased....BUT you do need to check your responses and text people back. So it's great for customer interaction, but in turn, you also need/want to manually text/re-engage your customers. So it's a new task added to the daily customer service.

I am not really sure how it stacks up to other text marketing options but I do know this one is very easy and straightforward. And mainly, I felt compelled to write this review because I was blown away when the developer sent a customized video on my account/sales performance and which settings I should change to make it better. That is something you don't see often. I followed his recommendations exactly and it's working. I added the app to all 3 of my stores (Canada, US, Europe), so I guess I am a mega user.

Drawbacks: It would be nice for a little more customization. Right now on the abandoned sales capture, it shows a really distorted version of our logo which I really hate so I'm still working on fixing that. But the text function is a great funnel that works quite well.

I would probably rate a 4/5 but with the customized service, It deserves a 5. And who knows, maybe the developer will even read this and help me fix my distorted logo!

MindBand

As I was looking for an alternative for SMS Bump - I came across Winback - Now it handles all my Abandoned Cart flows and SMS campaigns!
It's Fantastic!
What is great about this particular SMS app is that Joe is always extremly helpful and replies to any questions I have in minutes!
Highly recommend this app!
By far the best ROI app that you can have on your store!
Text marketing for the win!

August 11, 2020

Thanks for your review Pete! It especially means a lot because you tried SMSBump and decided to keep our app :)

I made a 2-min screencast for you to give you a couple quick suggestions to get even more out of Winback SMS: https://www.loom.com/share/a454c5a71420407e9dd20b6bf68da235

Cycle Peak

Great app, I installed 2 weeks ago and made an impressive results so far. It was super easy to set up, just a few clicks and Joe showed me how to set up the main features of the app. Absolutely recommended.

August 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. As a thank-you, I made a 3-min screencast to give you some tips and suggestions for your messages and settings