Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

K'LYNN KOUTURE

This app has been a game changer for my store! Generated an extra 20 sales and $1232 in extra revenue in my free trial period! I cannot say enough good things about this app. Joe has been a great help and is always giving personable recommendations to help improve your store's sales! Great app!

May 29, 2020

Your review made our day :) Thank you for sharing about your success during the free trial. We are always happy to hop on a call to help you get set up or give you suggestions/feedback on your SMS messages

The Sunflower Pendant

Seeing some really great results with this app and the conversion rate is a lot higher when compared to traditional email marketing. Joe was really helpful and jumped on a call with me to go through the app and how we can maximise ROI for my store.

May 26, 2020

Thanks for your review! Glad to see the sales coming in. I put in some message credits in your account if you wanted to try out the campaigns to US customers that we discussed :)

The Artisans Gifting Company Quilting Fabric, Notions, Yarn Crafts and Handmade Gifts

I used the app to increase my sales and it worked very well. I find that my people are generally more responsive to messages than emails. So far I have pretty much doubled my sales. I send out a message to my customers whenever I have a new product that they might like or new promotions. The support has been wonderful with providing tips for me.

May 25, 2020

We love hearing comments like "doubled my sales"! SMS marketing is very effective, as you're finding out.

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. Merchants like you are the reason we built this app!

CSG Store

I have used this company's other app for Facebook Messenger and really liked the increase in sales from that. I have only had the Winback app for a few days and already have seen a huge jump in income. Not to mention, Joe is great! He is always there to help and will jump on a Zoom call to go over everything you might need. I'm looking forward to what we do after 30 days.

May 12, 2020

Thanks John :)

So pleased to see the app make almost 50 sales for you in just a couple weeks! That's as good as the FB Messenger app when everyone had prechecked status. Thanks for all the great feedback and suggestions (ex being able to segment based on collections... we are still working on that one)

GOLDEN GILT

I was paying $50 a month plus commission on another app before. I am glad to find this one because its much cheaper and does so much more. And you are in control. Already made an extra $600 from using it in few days. Going to add to my 2nd webstore too. Highly recommend it.

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! There are plenty of other good SMS apps out there as you've seen. I think what really sets us apart is our abandoned browser feature which no one else has.

Capturing abandoned browsers (people who never added-to-cart) make up 38% of the sales that SMS has made for you! As a thank-you for posting a review, I'm happy to give you a custom phone number for your abandoned browser messages. Let me know what area code you'd like and I'll try to procure it :)

www.ultrapoi.com

I just started using Winback and I have already had several conversions in the first 2 days, wow what a start to my SMS strategy. I also was able to fully customize and get the app going in less than an hour so it is really easy to get started. Joe the developer offered to do a call with me to go over both my Facebook and Windback apps by the same developer and he always helps with any issues. Highly recommended :-)

April 23, 2020

Thank you Steve. I'm glad we can provide quick time-to-value for you during the free trial, and I can tell SMS is going to be huge for your already successful business!

Healing Solutions | Essential Oils

Support from this app has been amazing. Took the time to hop on a Zoom call and answer some setup questions and got me squared away. More importantly are the sales this app has generated, over $250 so far in the free trial period. The best SMS app I have tried hands down.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind review!

Boss Lady Apparel

I wish I had downloaded this app right when I made my store. Customers don’t often open or click on emails, but when they receive a text on their phone they’re more willing to press the link that offers a discount code or an abandoned cart reminder. I’ve converted 5 sales after having this app for about 2 months! Very happy with results and the amazing customer service I’ve received.

April 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm glad the app works for small stores. The ROI usually turns very positive for any store that has at least 1 sale/day. And we priced it so that small businesses like yours can afford it :)

Later Gator

This app is a no-brainer, especially with email not working as well anymore. We set up abandoned cart flow of 2 SMS messages and recovered 7 sales in the first 6 days. Love that it includes product image as well. Really easy to use. Highly recommended.

April 23, 2020

And now you're at 27 sales within 10 days :) And your winback (post-purchase messages haven't even gone out yet!)

Thanks for the review. Yes the product image is helpful, although it does incur an extra fee for the MMS.

Sorry that the messages to Australia are more expensive. Carriers outside the US and Canada charge a lot more per message, and we unfortunately have to pass some of those costs on. However your ROI is still through the roof! (almost 100X so far)

Infinityy Boutique

I am so pleased with this app. Aside from the fact that it has helped me tons retrieve orders, their customer service is amazing. I recommend this app 100%. It has helped my store grow

April 14, 2020

Thanks for your review. I looked at your stats and looks like the app increased your sales by 25% over the past 30 days! I like how you're using every one of our features (abandoned carts, abandoned browsers, winback, campaigns), and that each of them is making sales!

From one small business owner to another, thank you. I'm glad we can partner to make a positive impact on each other's businesses during these uncertain times :)