Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Spirit Hills Farm

This app is easy to use and has increased my sales tremendously. The support has been awesome as well. It has been a plug and play app. Very easy to use and adjust. Highly recommend this.

March 28, 2020

Happy the app made 35 sales for you just during the free trial! Thanks for becoming a paid customer and thanks for your review!

Tantrum Fix

This is an excellent app. Easy to set up, so far only a week in and winning abandoned carts very effectively.

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. The abandoned browser feature is killing it for you! Usually the conversion rate of those messages is lower than abandoned checkout since browsers are less committed to buying. But after looking at your stats, your abandoned browser messages are converting very well.

I think its because you set your mobile popup to trigger after 40 seconds. This is a good amount of time for the shopper to get committed. And I think we're going to recommend other merchants to use this 40-second time trigger as well.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

At first, I used this app just to target customers who abandoned their checkout, and it worked perfectly. After that Joe contacted me and informed me about the campaign option. I launched two campaigns until now and the results are mind-blowing.

I definitely recommend Winback as it helped us a lot in recovering abandoned checkouts and maintaining a great customer relationship with our customers.

March 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. Happy to see the app is crushing it for you! I crunched some numbers, and looks like it's responsible for 8.5% of your overall sales.

That's great! And I think we can get you up to a full 10% lift in sales if you turn on the winback feature as well. This will send a sequence of messages to customers who purchased. And just like abandoned carts, it will stop if the customer comes back to buy again.

You can set it to trigger on order date or fulfillment date. Let me know if you want me to turn it on for you?

That Perfect Deal

Downloaded the app a few months ago and helped me recover a good amount of sales. I do recommend the app!

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. The sales were made just by recovering abandoned carts. If you use our signature feature (winback), you'll get twice as many sales from the app!

The winback sequence is a series of messages that get sent after the purchase as a follow-up. And just like abandoned cart messages, the sequence stops if the customer comes back to purchase again.

Can I turn it on for you?

Tara Lynns Boutique

This is the second app I have used from Joe and it doesn't disappoint. The headaches of abandoned carts are in the past!! Super customizable, sends photos of items left behind and everything. This app has been a life saver and I'm so glad I decided to install it. Get to installing y'all!

March 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind review! I hope you don't mind me sharing that the app has generated 300+ sales for you already from both abandoned cart recoveries and post-purchase winback messages!

Would love to see you send a campaign to a segment like customers. You can use one of our prebuilt segments like customers who bought without using a discount code. Happy to walk you through it over a zoom call sometime if you'd like

Bella's Basket

I love this app! Have made quite a few sales from it already and love that you can receive responses from customers and respond to them. Amazing customer service also!

March 15, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! You have some interesting segments that you can send campaigns to (ex customers who spent between $100 and $500 with you). I put 100 message credits in your account to help you get started with campaigns if you'd like.

Or you can just use them towards the automated abandoned cart and winback messages which are both converting very well for you currently! :)

PlantationBelleBoutique

This is the most awesome app! I have already made sales from the text pushes, and it is so cool to be able to see the replies. Customer service is really great, REAL PEOPLE. I even got too have a zoom call to learn how to kick my SMS re-marketing into high gear. I am literally telling all my retailer friends about this service. I am honestly floored with the technology, ease of use and wonderful customer support.
I did my research before choosing an abandoned cart app, and this one is so much more. It also checks in with my customers after a purchase so I can know how they like their items and it will send incentive coupons to come back and shop. So far, so great!

March 14, 2020

Thank you so much Victoria. Happy to have a zoom call with you anytime. Your review made my quarantined Saturday a lot brighter :) I just put some extra message credits in your account as a thank-you. And will put in a lot more for anyone you refer us to (and will give your referrals some extra message credits as well!)

Heels & Hustle Atlanta

This app is GOD sent. I’m using this app to convert abandoned carts into sales and thus far I could’ve be happier with the results I’ve been getting. You will truly love this app. INVEST IN YOU BUSINESS AND YOU BUSINESS WILL INVEST IN YOU.

March 14, 2020

Thank you for your review. I see your winback messages will be going out soon too and these will also bring in sales. Post-purchase follow-up messages (10 days, 30 days, and 90 days) after the sale like you have them set up are very effective. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to look at your messages/stats together.

Zee's Motorsports

Winback has been incredibly useful in growing my store. Not only does it encourage customers to come back and make another purchase, it also nudges customers who may have added items to their shopping cart but forgot to check out.

I also love how you can customize each message. This allows you to maintain your brand voice across all channels, and even use emojis should you choose to do so.

Overall, great plugin. Can't wait to see how it will continue to be of use as my store and customer base grows.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your review Matt. If you ever want to hop on a zoom video call to look at your messages together, or brainstorm an SMS campaign to send, I'm more than happy to do so.

I'm glad you referred to us as a plugin. Because we're essentially invisible. We work automatically in the background to re-engage customers who bought or bring back customers who abandoned!

Life With Paint

Loving this app so far! It's life free money!

It's perfect for the abandoned checkouts as I used to do that manually.

March 10, 2020

Thanks for your review! I like how you're using the winback messages to follow-up with your customers. That's great customer service, and I see a few of them are converting into repeat buyers as well!

Did you know you can also send abandoned cart messages to anyone on mobile that abandons their browser? They don't even need to put anything in their cart! I just added 250 free credits to your account if you wanted to turn on this feature. Or you can just use the credits towards your current abandoned checkout messages too :)