Winback SMS Marketing

Winback SMS Marketing

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 40X or more ROI guaranteed

Hush Blankets

Very good app! - Joe is a great owner who will provide tons of support.

App works amazing and does exactly what it says!

March 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Just want to point out though that although we provide a lot of support, the app is really supposed to be so simple to use that most stores will be set up and running within seconds. And they'll see their first sales come in within a couple days.

Your case was unique in that you had some custom requirements and enterprise pricing, which we're happy to address. But for merchants wondering if there's a lot of setup involved or support needed, the answer is no. It literally takes seconds to install and you most likely will never need to contact support

Fat Daddy Meats

This app is the best priced I've found. It definitely helps abandoned cart conversions. I highly recommend.

March 1, 2020

Thanks for the review. Although we'd rather be known for our excellent features as opposed to our low costs!

BTW, you're getting quite a few responses to your texts in the past couple days. You can reply to them by email (just reply to the email notification about the response), and the content of your email gets automatically converted back to a text to your customer.

Untamed Roan Boutique

Joe is AMAZING! This app is great for people who might not understand code, and how and where to apply them . Highly recommend this app!

March 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. What's interesting about your account is that you have more sales from abandoned browsers than from abandoned checkouts. Our mobile popup feature is working great to capture people who are browsing your store but haven't yet put the item in their cart.

We might use your store as a case study on how to make sales from browser abandonment

EverAndMore

excellent APP, even better customer service,
its worth it, you wont regret getting this app, its a must for almost all stores.
big thanks to Joe he was great help, answered all my questions and concerns.

February 24, 2020

I'm glad the app is doing so well for your store. Especially because you're selling to non-American customers. SMS is more expensive outside of US and Canada, but you have proven the ROI is still amazing. Just gave you 100 extra message credits as a thank-you :)

I see your winback messages are scheduled to go out in March. So your sales so far are just from abandoned cart messages, which is great! Once those scheduled winback messages go out, you'll get more repeat buyers than you've ever had :)

Also, can't wait for you to try campaigns too. You have some interesting segments like customers in Qatar who have never used a discount code

GT collection

Wauuu... this App is a MUST! Awesome and ROI is more then 20x when you are using all provided features!

February 24, 2020

Thanks so much Gasper. I just checked your account and saw that you're not sending a 2nd or 3rd winback message. These are very effective in driving repeat purchases, and they will only be sent if the customer doesn't come back to buy in 90 days (or however long you set it for)

I gave you 100 extra message credits so you can try this out :) I'm positive your ROI will be much higher than 20X if you do!

Sweet Kalimba

I love the fact that we get answers from the customers and we can actually reply back to increase conversions. This app has been doing amazingly for us and we love the "Campaign" feature. Worth 7 stars.

February 14, 2020

Thank you so much! Campaigns are indeed powerful given the 85% open rates.

ps. we are working on the product-level segmentation for the winback campaigns you suggested. I'll send you a note when it's ready :)

Mon Kalimba

We've been using this app since the beginning of our store and it works wonders! Very profitable and top-notch customer service from Joe!

Thanks Chris!

And thank you for your referrals to other merchants. Happy to set up some sort of affiliate referral program for you if you're interested

SheMarieLLC

Very easy to use, helped me win back a lot of sales ($10k)! I love the campaign feature and the fact that customers can reply directly back, and we can respond. Definitely recommend.

February 14, 2020

Thanks Sheena! For your winback flow, I see you're sending 1 SMS 12 days after the purchase. One suggestion is to send a 2nd text 45 days after if that customer hasn't come back to purchase. You're already getting a 24% conversion rate and I think a 2nd text might boost it up even higher!

ps. gave you 200 extra message credits to try this 2nd winback text out :)

Beautiful Photo Props

This app has been a huge bonus to our sales! In just the short time we've had it we've seen a big increase in sales as well as retention, and Joe has been so helpful! I highly recommend!!

February 11, 2020

Thanks for your review. Hope you don't mind me sharing that with just $29, the app has made $5300 for you. That's a 180X ROI!

To make it even better, I'd suggest turning on country filtering as you have a lot of visitors outside the US and Canada. If you just sent messages to those 2 countries, you can save some money. But your ROI is already outstanding so maybe just leave it alone :)

Baltic Essentials

I was nervous about using an app like this because I did not want to wear my customers down with text on top of other communication. But it works really well. Joe has been fantastic in his support and responsiveness as well. I actually ended up trying another app by another company a few months after I installed this one, as they had big promises on features. But once I installed it, there was 0 support and the features did not work as well as the demo showed. I contacted Joe and he actually added the features to his app for me and I moved back to his app. Highly recommend.

February 11, 2020

We really appreciate your review because of the fact that you came back to us after using SMSBump (which is a great product too). We pride ourselves on our support and being quick to implement feedback. But also on the fact that we make our tools super-easy to use.

Thanks for all your feedback in helping us to improve our post-purchase flow. Other merchants are seeing extraordinary results with this as well!