Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

by Winback

SMS Abandoned Carts, Winback & Automated Campaigns • $1/m

Boss Bears

The best app out there! Love the features and tracking. If you are serious about your e-commerce business this is the app you need installed ASAP!

L. EYES Eyewear

Joe has been really helpful with trying to get me a great ROI. made 30k in sales over a few months. Well done team

Rescue Swag

I am extremely happy to recommend this app. It has already generated over $2,000 in extra revenue!

May 20, 2021

Thanks! Hopefully this is just the beginning of your extra revenue. We will keep pushing for more!

Cates Closet Boutique

Easy to install and customer service is quick to respond and assist. I recommend this for your business it has helped recoup abandon sales.

May 20, 2021

Thanks! We love helping, especially driving incremental revenue/sales.

Ocha & Co.

Love this app! Customer Winback and Abandon Cart have generated close to $250,000 in extra revenue in the 10 months we have been using it. They quietly do their thing in the background - it is only when you look at the data do you realize how effective it is.

SpeedCubeShop

Very easy to use and effective app. The developers are quick to reply and are willing to help however they can!

Thank you! We love your products and are excited to help you scale. - Joe

Bodyshapers Lifestyle

This staff is amazing. I am not really tech savvy but this time has already helped me out significantly. I have noticed a huge difference since I have downloaded this app. I highly recommend them.

May 20, 2021

We see major potential in your store and products. I'm pumped to really scale this store with you!

iPlay

SMS is so much better than email or retargeting. Night and day difference. I was nervous about starting with SMS and did not want my customers to get upset about this intimate way of reaching them. But the app respects customers "awake hours". And the default settings and default messages are also very respectful and effective. I've installed this app on all my stores. Super easy and quick to get going with SMS marketing

May 20, 2021

You hit the nail on the head, with proper messaging it can do more than just notify, it can build a more loyal customer base. Plus SMS has a 98% open rate, no other medium comes close to that.

The Blissful Gem

I Love this app! 15+sales in the early stages and I'm just getting started. I had a lot of questions and Joe helped answer all quickly and provided guidance on how to increase sells. He went above and beyond by scheduling a zoom call as an intro and helped me until I succeeded. If you want to feel like the people behind the app are cheering for your success, get this app! Thanks again for all your help Joe.

May 20, 2021

Been enjoying watching your growth and scale with Winback, sales are booming! Keep up the great work.

Ari's Craft Box

This app is amazing for winning back customers, gathering reviews, and sending out SMS campaigns. Joe is great help, sending custom videos of suggestions to help bring back more customers and increasing sales. Would definitely recommend this app.

May 20, 2021

Thanks Ari, you have been great to work with too! We love watching our stores grow with us. Nothing beats the ROI of SMS, nothing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8