SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

Frequently Bought, Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar!

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

CaliCat

Esta aplicación es muy fácil de usar, cuenta con una gran variedad de herramientas, vale la pena instalar

Arabella Baby

Someone is there at a moment's notice to help me configure and set things up that way I want it! Thanks Sales Rocket!

catnapsofficial

Great App, amazing support. Way cheaper than other apps combined. Several options to customize and configure.

FoxyLegs

A lot of good ways to improve your site's conversion rate. And also very good customer support if you face any issues. They solve very fast.

Ethnic Gals

Great customer service! My website is very fast & Pre-order is working
Do not hesitate to try it - it's worth the try!

Luna Lucia Official Online Site

I am blown away with these guys so far! This app is way better than vitals! Customer support was INSANE ( responded right away and fixed my issue ) I will definitely be downloading the other apps from these same folks as well! I LOVE this app!

EON

Realmente me está gustando, pero sería bueno que los carritos desplegables como funcionalidad sean compatibles con otras aplicaciones dentro de Shopify. Gracias

FreeFra

good app and user friendly. Easy to use templates. Dashboard easy to understand. MANY VARIOUS OPTIONS TO ACCESS

Get It At Manna

Nice app easy to use and set up just as described. I can see how it will work now let's hope the traffic keeps coming and the sales roll in! Thanks guys A+

East Meets West USA

This app is the best! Has everything you need and want. Customer service team is super quick to answer and will help you with anything you need. This is a must for any E-Commerce business!