SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

by Codeinero

Sales and Conversion Boost with 40+ Apps in One

Baby Ellie's Shop

This app is so worth to keep even after the free trial. It's so many apps in one and so easy to use. Why confused yourselves with so many different apps when you can have it all in one. It's very easy to use and their customer service is great. They are very caring and I will pay for this app gladly just because of how they treated me. Thanks.

ZZ Reroll

Great support. Fast reply through the live chat. Just chat them and they will try their best to solve your concern! Currently still under the trial period. Will give a full update once we use it for a month or two!

DMD Skin Sciences

great fasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasfasdf asdf asdf asdfa sdfa sdf asdf asdf adf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf

Sweet Vibez Cosmetics

I had an issue and Mohit from customer support did a great job getting it resolved. Great app to use

Grindoutthisworld

one of the best apps for sales uhjjjv e kv a,vjnvjnjvnmnnekjnfjvnrhgihwiehfjwbeuhsiduhvleruhukdfbvgg

Panther Wholesale

Amazing options and the support team is SUPER AMAZING. They have always come through and respond quickly.

Restrained Grace

Well worth the money! Works so beautifully right out of the gate. Easy to customize. I was able to delete 5 other apps already, and I haven't even set up half the features. Also, customer service was super responsive and helpful in customizing a few features for me. I'm already a huge fan.

The Tin Candle

I installed app primarily for stock countdown but I see all the other apps it has that will allow me to keep most of what I need in one app. Right away I had an issue and the live chat with Mohit was a 20/10!!! He fixed the issue within a couple minutes and answered my other question. So far this is the best app! Great Customer Service!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!

Gillian Trask

Customer Service is terrific. I needed assistance with de-bugging a glitch associated with my theme. Their customer service was immediate, polite and corrected the problem within minutes.

Spore Life Sciences

App is pretty awesome. Has some really good features and good customer support. Only thing is missing is ability to include subscriptions in the frequently bought / cart upsells section

February 3, 2021

Hi Spore Life Sciences, thank you for your review and feedback. We will do our best to include support for subscriptions natively in the next app updates. Happy sales rocketing! :)