SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Folly Deals

Super Clever app. Exactly what I was looking for. All in one App!! The Customer service super attentive.

BIRD & GOLD

Love how this app integrates seamlessly with your store theme, so I won't look like an obvious add-on. Great features and awesome in just 1 single app. Tried contacting CS once, superb service and fast response. Just wish it got reviews element as well, so I could really just be relying on this app for my startup business!

November 9, 2020

Hi BIRD & GOLD! Thanks for the review :). The Reviews app is in the works :). We hope to have it ready real soon. Happy Sales Rocketing!

H2O SKIN

Les réponse sont trés rapide et le support au top et patient surtout :) je ne suis pas doué et ne parle pas anglais mais le support ma facilité bcp de chose

The Fairy and the Magic Chest

Awesome app and amazing support!! I contacted them to ask for help and they solved everything quickly! Thank you so much!

Tiry Originals

WOW Just WOW! Amazing what apps are inside this 1 single app. I went to each and everyone to see what it does and I feel my site has so many more enhancements to help the customer experience. Thank you

Univers Fleuri

A lot's of module in one app ! And a support ultra responsive ! I highly recommend it. You can do praticly everything with it and the support get a problem resolved in less than 10min.

ISPANU

Good app so far, Haven't tested with ads but so far, everything is good and really easy to implement on my web!

DuckyRider

This app can compete with Vitals. I found the features are better than Vitals for stores with fewer products. I used only 11/40 apps of Vitals but I use 14 from Sales Rocket.

Teamknowfish Tackle

Just recently downloaded the app. Had an issue and they were super fast to reach out and help me fix the issue. It was on my end of course not the apps fault. Still they fixed it the issue and that’s a great start.

Just GT

I had a request for this app and they looked into it right away. Love this app. It really has so many options. The price is perfect for how many apps you get! They are always working to provide new content and capabilities. Hopefully a review and recently viewed function!

October 28, 2020

Hi Just GT! Thanks for the review :). Recently Viewed is almost ready and Reviews is in the works :). Happy Sales Rocketing!