SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop,Spin Wheel,Bought Together,Discounts,Upsells & more

jennyline

Me gusta porque es muy explicita y fácil de utilizar.Espero que me ayude para empezar a vender.
Gracias por vuestro esfuerzo

ICE WOLF

full buena aplicación funciona de maravilla y te tapa cada una de tus necesidades o problemas full c:

GT collection

What an amazing app! You can find everything you need in one app. I recommend it to anyone, you have to use it!

UUniqueyou

This app is way better than the other similar all in one app. I have tried both and i like the user interface of this app better because it is layman friendly.

Add to that the fantastic and quick support. Mohit went over and above to help me with my issue.

The price point is great for the amount of stuff provided.
Besides being happy, i am just extremely thankful for the existence of this app as it has made life easy for a first time eCommerce business aspirant.

CheapFit

Very nice app to use, good amount of apps that helps you get better conversions. I'm hope this will help me

UV Skinz

We set this app up recently to use it's tiered discount and bundling features, which are great! We are starting to use the "Related Products" feature and we needed some customization for it to fit with our site. Support was very prompt and helped us achieve what we were looking for! We are looking forward to trying out the other features this app offers!

Deluzzo

We use some apps in this (etc. volume discounts, stock count down, preorders) and helps for Us. Easy to use, we can translate and support was helpful.

Rior-Design

Love this app. So many great features in just one app. Customer service is also very quick to reply.

Endoflinefabrics

BLOWN AWAY! ridiculously quick, beyond seamless, easy, fun and quick to design! in love! thank you so much

BlackBroom

Very good app to enhance your sales. every e commerce shop should install this app right now. It's great and simple to use.