SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Squeaky's Trains & Things

Great app, great price! Wish it had a few more features but let’s see what the future brings. worth the money!

Oplusity

Great Apps, it saves me a lots of time! My try, very good. I have been looking for up-sales apps like this, the bundling functions is great!

Oursucculent

Mohit is a great helper.
This app is way better than my imagination, so perfect.
I have all the functions I want, with less than 10USD per month. What else do you want?

Ivula

Didn't know I had fully complete set up doing it now, Make sure to complete set up and you should be good to go.

L & M custom graphics

Looks like a nice app not sure how to activate it so it will go live........................................................................................................

Finnigan's Play Pen

Fantastic customer service. The app works great, and the staff will even help with issues that are not from their app, First Class Customer Service,

econoble.ch

Really nice app. price/performance ratio is top. support is very fast and extrely friendly. your problem will be solved very fast

Glow Up Waist Trainers

5 stars . i like this app better than vitals. really convenient .great customer service too. makes my store look great

Born Clothing

We use this application for messages on our product pages to incentivise customers to buy such as "HOT! 46 others checking this out rn". It's very useful and the Sales Rocket Team were very helpful in customising it for us to our specific requests. Recommend!

CaliMavi

great app for everything! From upsell to sale tags to timers! it literally has everything you want i will definitely recommend.