SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

Frequently Bought, Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar!

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Boost Telecom

I had some issues with currency selector placement. The support replied within 15 seconds and helped me to fix everything I wanted very fast. Awesome app, recommend!

Gift Your Imagination

Wonderful app and wonderful support. Reasonably priced app and does the job as described. Support is just awesome. Mohit is a troubleshooter and he is always ready to help. I was able to configure the whole app as per my store requirement within a day with his help. Earlier I was using an app of similar category but switched to it because that was too costly to afford and providing more or less similar functionality. And yes my decision saved me a lot. Thanks a lot Sales Rocket for providing such an affordable app. I'll highly recommend this app to new stores.

Pool Party Pros

Fantastic app and amazing customer service! Fast response time and very clear communication! Love this app!

Alphateas

This app is actually one of my favorites, and I've used A LOT of various shopify apps but I've found few to be as useful as this one, especially in regards to pushing those conversions. I would say at least 50% of sales come from this app alone. Set it up right and you can get conversions on rapid fire, it effectively walks customers through your funnel in a non-invasive way and does so with a "game-type" feel making conversions almost like second nature, the best part about this? Well there's two best parts. For one massive conversion increase, for two customers can find their way to the payments page very quickly and they don't feel like they're being forced through (or at least I've not received any complaints about it, and I've added this app to 3 stores at this point. It also comes with a few subtle touches that I personally am greatly fond of, mainly the easy removal of the shopify branding (I love shopify, but removing the "powered by shopify" at the bottom of every page can help you to distinguish yourself a bit). The inactive tab customization is another of my favorite features. The customer service is also excellent and I certainly recommend you go ahead with the install. This app is a steal and will more than pay for itself with proper set up. The tiered pricing system based on your shopify plan is also stellar and I wish more apps followed suit. Keep up the great work guys!

Paw & Glory

i have used this app for over 6 months now, excellent service and no doubt has improved my conversions. get it without hesitation.

Catstar

Great tool with many possible settings for better customization. The tool covers many necessary functions. Customer support is quick and reliable.

HowCurious? Ltd

Brilliant app, I use it for so much and have deleted other more expensive apps. The support is brilliant too, message received and sorted in less than 5 minutes!

Jimonassa

I used this app to show several things, products, push notifications, etc. This app has everything you need. The most complete app I've tried so far. I recommend!

BAVRA

Excellent app for growing your Shopify store with sales rocket, and the best part of this app is the best instant customer support

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Incredible good value for money. We have canceled a few other apps and moved over to Sales Rocket. So many apps for one affordable price! Their support is fantastic and the team assisted to get a few glitches with our theme sorted out swiftly. Highly recommended! Well done guys!