SALES ROCKET 40 Marketing Apps

Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar & Currency Converter!

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

manueldelgado

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 18 hours

excellent appp the best in shopify
Estoy muy agradecido con todo el personal que te atiende son muy amables

February 25, 2022

Hola a nuestros amigos de manueldelgado

Gracias por la increíble revisión. Nos alegra saber que está disfrutando de Sales Rocket. Hacemos todo lo posible para ayudar a todos los comerciantes y me alegro de haber dado en el blanco por usted. ¡Le deseamos a usted y a su tienda mucho éxito!

Salud,
Pushpesh y el equipo de soporte de Sales Rocket

NICO

Location Australia

Sales Rocket is a great app with very helpful customer service and easy to use. The team jumped on a call quickly to help me work through an issue.

February 24, 2022

Hello friends at NICO

We are elated that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review. We really appreciate it! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

BREAKFADER

This is the only all in 1 app every used cause of the price point. I don't like to really worry customer service unless I really can't figure it out. Or it's not in my specialty. When I do contact them most of the time it's about css. And they are willing to help just as fast and easy as you chat with them.

February 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from BREAKFADER

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Everything Etched

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just started using it but so far so good. Customer support was very helpful and quick to get me set up.

February 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from Everything Etched

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

yesquali

Location Spain

Awesome features and technical support. It depends on your needs and the current Shopify plan but in my case fits perfect with my store and they answer your doubts really fast. 10/10

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from yesquali

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Millionaire Beauty

Has some great features, it was 9.999 but when i tried to add it to my new site it was charging 19.99 - thats a big jump when you only want to use 2 features!

Hello to our friends at Millionaire Beauty

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you like our app and its features. Our app prices are market standard so that we are able to provide improved app performance and a seamless experience for our merchants. Our primary objective is to ensure that our merchants get added value to their store when using our app and I really hope that the app cost justifies the added value. We wish you and your store great success!

Decoorei

Location Brazil

Awesome app, a very lot functions and all is so good. The support team is very nice too, i love it!!

January 24, 2022

Hello to our friends from Decoorei

Luxepup

Location Australia
Time spent using app 24 minutes

I can't believe how amazing this App is! Great work! So good! there are so many features I can use!!

January 17, 2022

Hello to our friends from Luxepup

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that it is helping you run a successful business. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team

CowGirlsSA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Probably the best customer service I have every experienced. Custom coded multiple changes to the app style to match my theme in less than 10min. Thank you. Keep it up!!

January 15, 2022

Hello to our friends from CowGirlsSA

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Klara Hans

Location Egypt

Very pleased! very good service! Simple to operate. Very good experience, I use and enjoy this App Thanks!

January 12, 2022

Hello, friends at Klara Hans

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Customer Support Team