SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop,Spin Wheel,Bought Together,Discounts,Upsells & more

Mini Pottery

I used this app to increase my Shopify conversion rate and I am now up 12% already! great app, I highly recommend!

JetClean-Fr

The app has an incredible amount of features for a cheap price. The support answers really fast and is really here to help you when you need ! :)

Bdayz

Easy and fast, sooo useful. Fair price that saves you much more. They also helped my adjusting the code when I asked them to. Great stuff.

Kid Enterprise

I love how easy it is to use and that there are so many options to choose from. I definitely will purchase after my free trial is over with. Great work guys!

Success Chemistry

Great value and always smooth working. So many apps so little problems!
That is hard to get right.

Candy Shop Lingerie Inc

Extremely good customer service, great communication and very helpful if you have any questions! I love this app because there are so many features, particularly the currency auto-change for the bundles that I've created which is something other apps lack.

jays elements

i used this app to help me boost my sales and it worked very well and i am very satisfied with the results

Pretty Raw Collections LLC

great so far this is only day two so hopefully it will work out i will write another update in two weeks

Aviator Trading Company

i wish it had a rate button like what pops up at the end on this site.............................................................................................

It's Okay To Be Weird

This is definitely a great app that has a lot of cool features and the best part is the quick customer support!