SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Rebeccah Beauty

Cette application est très complète. Elle dispose de plusieurs applications intégrées aussi utiles les une que les autres et le support est très réactif. Merci

Bijouterie Fantaisie

Great support. They respond to you very quickly, and they do a great job. Each moment I ask them to help me, they answer me in a minute.

Poranto!

love it!!! great automation and design for your storefront. 100% Recommend to anyone that's seriously trying to build an e-commerce store..

Carbon Bands

Is this app even real? I mean it has so so so many options that one needs to have a fully functioning e-commerce site. This is just brilliant! Kudos to the developers!

Shop Chiron

Has a tooooon of features for the price, great value. super long free trial so really worth giving it a shot. Wanted to support them by leaving this review bc their support was quick and helpful. I recommend !

Frosty Galaxy

This app is great especially customer support. Very satisfied. This app is perfect it's very cheap for everything they have. I had a problem and customer support fixed it in 2 minutes. Would recommend.

Wil Shrike Art

Used this app for a variety of functions in my website. Their customer support is second to none, just write a brief message in the chat box with your issue and they respond and amend the problem within a couple hours.

Farmstay India

Super Awesome APP....We were using multiple apps earlier and spending hefty amount but after switching over to this app solved our purpose for life. Affordable and easy to use. Even the support team is prompt and they are always available for support. We are never switching away from this app for sure. Guys add more features and make this app the one stop solution for all.

Pets N Pats

The app focuses on the user interface, making it professional and you can drive the user to more cart stickiness; only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the wheel and subscription triggers which in my opinion are useless as you need to create and insert manual discount codes, which totally misses the point and some users can use that in a fraudulent way. Point from automatic code generation are: 1- it's totally unique for that specific user, can't be shared or used by another
2- The app needs to develop a countdown timer to the expiry of that particular code, to stimulate urgency and complete the sale
3- As store owner, you'll get to know how much you're spending as "discount" for your CAC.

Healthy Corner

Very useful app. I use many of the features and rotate them evry now and then. The customer service is great, they answer really fast! I highly recommend it.