SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop Notification, Conversion & Revenue Boosters, Upsells

FinalTrendStop

A great combination of apps! I would just like it you can add some more freedom of changing button sizes, but overall a great app!

BanjaraHandicrafts

Lovely App.. Got pretty much everything.. and the best part is the free 30 days trial period. Much better than the rest of the apps that have lesser features and higher price.

Flying Bird Fashion Design

It's best app for my storefront. It is give my all problem solutation. I feel better use for this app.

Mommy Always

This app is a must have for your store. Get it now. Support is also great, and Adi helped me set up the automatic currency converter just the way i wanted it. Thanks guys.

Saint Star - Dein Glaube versetzt Berge

good app, good service. sometimes you must make some modifications but they will help ypu with that. so go for it

Sellsmade

I love to use this app. when I used it they help me simply do everything I enjoyed how I could just enable things and then save my progress

House Potato

I like how they were able to integrate many features/app into one. It makes life easier. Love this and would recommend to others. They also have fast customer service if you need anything changed with you store!!

Art of Paint by Numbers

A great multifunctional app that replaces many other apps. Better to install before other apps as you wouldn't need many other apps.

POINTSECRET

Not that good, could be much better. Support is slow, it also works not as well as I hope. But for this price it normal

Vino Mauve

This is the App! Does so much, decent price, the coder put in some real work. Thanks for making this possible.