SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

SALES ROCKET ‑ ALL IN 1 APP

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Dusty Rose Essentials

Great price for such a great app! The developers are fantastic and solve any issues as fast as possible. It is well worth adding to your store

Divani Chocolatier

Best app to use for the price. The support is one of the most responsive I have seen from Shopify app providers.
I don't use all the tools included all of the time. They are quick and easy to turn on and off so you can play with them and use for different times of the year like the holiday season. Highly recommended.

Vollblutreiter.de

love it. best app ever! small budget but you can do so much with this app.
It safes me so much time.

ProMuscleRecovery

This app is awesome! Very easy to set up and customer experience is smooth. I had an issue but the technical team was quick to respond and resolve the issue. Thanks!

Aqua de Vida

Great app so far, and customer service is amazing - very responsive and adjusted/changed the details I needed for certain app features. Hopefully the app converts well!

Tout 4 Phone

Super application, complète et efficace! Je recommande vivement! Facile à prendre en main il propose une grande diversités d'options qui optimisent au maximum votre site dans un seul but: VENDRE!!!

BIG DOG CHAINS ®

I like how when deactivating it actually removes widgets from site without issue. Very user friendly

Fractured Apparel

I do not like sales rocket for the review system that forces you to say specific things or it will not let you post a review, and so I have lowered my rating for this is obnoxious. I like that this app seems to combine all the apps I was using into one, saving me over $100. This is a 5-star for now. I will update this review after having tested and used every component of this app to make sure they work as intended.

Maison ALBA

Very intuitive and convenient for a large array of services, made my website look and feel much better than i expected.

Sugar Hill Supplements

So far so good.....just installed and the process was very simple! Let's see if it increases revenue!...I'll report back