4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of holiday themes and easy integration with stores. They appreciate its ability to enhance store visuals without affecting site speed. The customer service is noted as responsive and accommodating, even offering custom effects. The app is seen as affordable and valuable for boosting customer engagement and sales. It provides flexibility in theme selection and effect speed adjustment. Some merchants have utilized it to promote causes, highlighting its customization capabilities.

December 10, 2021

I used this app to help my website look better. I love, love, love this app. It has many different features and themes for any holiday.

Latina Barbie Cosmetics
2 days using the app
December 16, 2020

Muy hermoso y efectos naturales, sólo me gustaría poder elegir la ubicación del "Snowman" porque tapa mi botón de Whatsapp.

Nopalmilta
Mexico
29 days using the app
August 30, 2021

Just installed this app for our store's halloween drop...
I love the fog effect, but unfortunately it is cut-off on mobile :/

VIBE2K
27 days using the app
October 8, 2020

Amazing app. Love this because we can have the same halloween effect without changing our default theme.

Ornacost Accessories
India
November 17, 2020

good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.good app. like it very much.

WOW-IPTV
Hong Kong SAR
November 17, 2020

great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.great app. love it.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE
Hong Kong SAR
May 23, 2023

Love the amazing animations.
I had some issues getting the app to work with my theme. but the friendly support team helped me fix this very quick.

DEVON - the official brand
Netherlands
About 23 hours using the app
December 3, 2020

Using this app for Xmas. Simple installation, easy to use and control. Graphics are great looking. Thanks.

Hitachi Massager (Aust)
About 21 hours using the app
December 7, 2020

this was very easy to put up. My store has a real ChristmasSSY feel!!!.. Yaaaay!
i really like it. You should try it and you can customize it to your own style.

MarAbig
8 days using the app
September 29, 2020

great little app to add atmosphere. would recommend. just what I was looking for. Thank you! :).....

Ninth Nation