4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of holiday themes and easy integration with stores. They appreciate its ability to enhance store visuals without affecting site speed. The customer service is noted as responsive and accommodating, even offering custom effects. The app is seen as affordable and valuable for boosting customer engagement and sales. It provides flexibility in theme selection and effect speed adjustment. Some merchants have utilized it to promote causes, highlighting its customization capabilities.

October 26, 2020

Just installed the app, and its a Great app!! Make your page a lot of fun and look sofistícate and professional.

Zerpa's Antojos Criollos
November 11, 2020

This app adds so much more of a fun experience to my customers. I love how it makes my store look!!!!

N.D.L Express
October 1, 2021

Great App! Easy to install and setup within minutes. Plenty of holidays and options to choose from. Well worth the cost for what you are paying!

Supp Kingz
October 15, 2020

I don't normally leave reviews on apps but I had to leave this one. It's very easy to use; I was done in less than a minute and it gave me exactly what I was looking for too. I'll highly recommend this app!

M’Bracelets JA
December 13, 2022

An excellent addition to our site creates a magical ambiance. Can't wait to try other holidays. Works seamlessly with our Shopify-themed store.

JAMIEshow Dolls USA
4 days using the app
November 21, 2020

Seems pretty neat so far! Wish there were more decoration choices but still neat! look forward to playing with it a little more!

Dktw Clothing
3 months using the app
December 20, 2021

This app is amazing, I just started using it for the holiday season and it works great. It has many other effects that I cannot wait to use.

Flossie Blanks
4 days using the app
December 11, 2020

Its nice in my Book Shop. Its better a free plan. Than the publicum see not Paypal, Bank, eps and other things to pay.

MARFINS
Austria
3 months using the app
November 17, 2021

Worked first time without any issues, nice selection of graphics and simple user interface. Better value than previous seasonal theme apps we have tried as well. Also, the app developer reached out a couple of days after install just to check everything was okay and whether we needed any help. Nice touch.

MrPottery
3 days using the app
Edited December 12, 2020

FANTASTICA ME GUSTO MUCHO GRACIAS LO QUE YO BUSCABA PARA MI TIENDA ME QEDA GENIAL TIENE UN TOQUE DE

variedadescye