Wish Marketplace Integration

All in one solution to ease & manage your selling on Wish.com.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Teyas's Shop

Location Turkey

I used this app to help me integrate my products to Shopify. till now everything is perfect, a little expansive but let us see where it will take us.

Diosa Edition

Time spent using app About 1 month

First I would like to say that this app makes listing products on wish.com effortless. The step by step instructions were so easy to follow that my 5 year old son could do it. (YES. It was that EASY!) If you get confused, their is a chat at the bottom right corner that is so easy to use and customer service answers you in less than a minute!! Srajan in customer service was so patient with me. This is literally the best customer service I have ever had in my life!!! Not even kidding, great jobs guys!

R&SV Open Sesame

Great Thanks to Wish Marketplace!This guys do everything possible to enjoy with app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTDOORMANS

The app was a little confusing but I had a wonderful Support experience who explained everything to me in detail and walked me through the process and was able to complete exactly what I wanted to achieve. Having great support really makes it a nice experience and want to continue using your products.

Radar t-shop

The best support what I ever met! All problem with using the system we resolved quickly by the chat. Thank you guys for the job!

kiddygarden

Location Estonia

Had some problems with getting my products up for sale, but these awesome guys helped me! Recommend this app to anyone who thinking about selling products on wish

BeerTshirtWorld

The App very great and the support very helpfully .... Thanks for your help :) AAAAAAAAAAA +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Great app and helpful customer service, easy to upload products to wish.
There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to wish.com.

I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

moondigging-us.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have really come to appreciate the excellent work performed by CED with regards to their apps, from which I use Bonanza, Wish, and Pricefalls. They are very willing to assist on any issues that arise. I have to put in a special good word for NEHA who is so kind and helpful, willing to explain and even train!!

D-Hagen

Location Norway

The app might be good, but you do need to visit the main wish site allot for checking in on your fines they will give.
they have upped the fines allot also so if you are new to wish. make sure you got minimum 2-3k usd ready for paying the fines, you will be headhunted as a new user there trust me on that.
you will also not get the money back, and their support is terrible.

you WILL be alone on wish, no good help will come from their part.

this application have costed me close to 600 USD so I'm closing down with heavy losses in under a month.

March 27, 2019

Dear D-Hagen,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform you that CedCommerce is third-party marketplace integration provider. We didn't charge you anything in terms of fine. Our Wish Marketplace Integration connects your Shopify store to Wish.com. Through the app you can list products on Wish and manage orders from Wish to Shopify.

You are charged by Wish Marketplace because you have listed unauthorized products which are restricted to sell on Wish. They provided clear guidelines for this. We have also sent you a mail regarding same.

As we can't go against marketplace guidelines, we can't help you to get back your payments. If you would like to sell on some other marketplace or need any other help, we are here.

Thanks,