Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list your products and manage orders.

Handytize

I loaded the app on Shopify yesterday. I didn’t know how to use it so I contacted support who kindly walked me through the steps. Great app and great support

Emira Kallel

facile da utilizzare, collaboratore sempre pronto all´aiuto e all´ascolto, risposte veloci.
Unica cosa da migliorare nell app validare i prodotti..... un po piú veloce

XoticBrands Home Decor

This app has been an absolute lifesaver when it comes to integrating with wish. The user interface is useable but can certainly be improved for more intuitive navigation; however, the dedicated customer service more than makes up for it. The help and support I got from Swati is the real differentiator here. She made sure my onboarding process was smooth and continues to be supportive and responsive to ensure I remain at a happy place with their solution. Recommended.

Serge DeNimes

Great support, helped me when I did not have time to focus on the errors. Good What's App support and has allowed us to use Wish as part of our strategy.

Market Sale

I use this app for almost six months now it was good extra income from wish marketplace I had a few problem here and there but the support was always there to help also it's the only good integration for wish marketplace out there I highly recommended if you want to expand your market reach to other marketplaces this is definitely integration to go

Vampiress9.online

We love wish integration from Shopify once we got going, and we personally love Wish because we purchase from them all the time! It's a dream to use Wish and then later be selling on Wish!

We like how the app updates your product status in the app..this is helpful for when you are handling a lot of inventory.

Our personal experience has been good so far, and Chat Help was a immense help for our store! The lady that helped is was very knowledgable and nice!

Thank you Wish!

Kunida Designs

Thank you Swati for your help. I appreciate you solving the problem in my Wish account. I appreciate that CED Commerce makes it easy for my products to integrate with with Wish and track inventory to make my life easier. Thanks again.

cosmetics-now-usa

Cedcommerce made it really easy to integrate with Wish.com.

What I like the most is the ease of use of the App. No special tech skills are needed and its very simple to use to upload and maintain your inventory on Wish.

The support is absolutely amazing as well. They are super-responsive to any queries and Swati is very helpful especially. If I could give this app 10 stars I would. Well done guys.

CJ-Technology LLC

Great App. I've been using for a month so far. Customer service is pretty much on top of any issue and they are available 24/7. Most apps don't have this feature.

The App also has a filter that removes prohibited products on wish. This saves you several issues or fines when selling on Wish.

I would recommend this app for all people with inventory on Shopify and wanting to sell their products on Wish too.

Marigold Shadows

Great customer service! One agent messaged me on whatsapp and has followed up to make sure I had everything set up correctly. This is the only app I've seen that you can connect your current shopify store to wish and publish your items.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6