Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Evyòr

The aplication is very nice and easy to use. But the most good thing about it is the support and help. .I really appreciate the support team specially Swati, she is very nice, helpful, cooperative and very friendly. She really helped me a lot while I am setting up my store. Thanks to her

TOP SHELLING

The application has likewise some amazing highlights like, in the event that you don't have SKUs it will assign the custom SKUs to the items. I was not much aware about the Shipping carriers accepted by Wish but the support helps me alot. After installation I got many new features in the App like I can enroll my products in return, now I can create campaign directly in the App in "Product Boost" section and also check the Wish Campaigns on the App.

Now I can Tag Brands directly in the App using "Brand Tagging" feature of the App (smile)  Thank you Team!!

I'm glad that I can be here and yess I agree that Swati the best..she is always here for me to to help all the time if I need, and she is very helpfull if I got problems or if I lost somewhere else in my market place...:)))))
many many thanks Swati..:)

Martha's Living Brands

Cedcommerce is a holy grail which is a blessing for merchants. The response from the team is very helpful. It would have been very difficult for sellers without Cedcommerce especially when it comes to managing products.
My manager Miss Swati is very patient and encouraging in her assistance.
I will recommend Cedcommerce as a great marketing opportunity

Sun Storm Fashion

i enjoyed the app very much everything was easy to understand. Swati made sure she answered all of my questions and everything was resolved correctly. She is the best in my opinion for skills and technical knowledge for Wish marketplace. I rate her a 5-Stars for excellence. I can go to her anytime and she is always there and prompt.

Cross Border Exporter

Do not work in any way. never. software that is built just to make money from you. they copy all your products. They don't progress unless they give money. Even if you give money, they load their products. Your money is wasted because you are not likely to know the format they want. They think that you will get your transactions done by paying money with them all the time. a complete trap. don't get infected, it doesn't work. they lie and install the products when they come to the last point, they say we do not install the products. a complete trap. never, never install never try.

Rolram68

I have used the app successfully to upload well over 5000 products on Wish. The process has been very smooth and the service and support of Swati has been outstanding! I highly recommend this app!

The dashboard is easy to use and understand. If you are interested in selling on Wish then you really should do so with this app!

Outdoorfun

I use this app it’s amazing they have the best customer service and best app integration nothing negative about this app

Top offers.it

Il miglior supporto che abbia mai incontrato! Tutti i problemi con l'utilizzo del sistema sono stati risolti rapidamente dalla chat, tutto wish è ottimo,molto soddisfatto! consiglio vivamente di provarlo!

KINNMO

i have been using the Cedcommerce for a few months now. These guys are the best in the business. I mean day or night they will troubleshoot the issue and go out if their way to help anyone... Customer service is excellent... Feels like your never alone when u get stuck doing something and if you can't figure it out they are right there to help you get you back on the right track saving a lot of time and headache trying to figure out your self.

Handytize

I loaded the app on Shopify yesterday. I didn’t know how to use it so I contacted support who kindly walked me through the steps. Great app and great support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7