Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Biztec

I used this app to help me with marketing early days and still need more help so far so good. I used this app for uploading my shopify products on Wish. The App easily Integrate my shopify store with Wish. Import of products into app and then upload them on Wish in seconds. Well wish takes time in product approval but this App help me in easy upload and also rectify if I have any brand names in my items. Also I can easily make changes in title, description and pricing etc. Saved a lot of my time from manual working.

Support team is really very helpful, Swati helped me alot surely she will help me likewise in future.

Highly Recommen this App!!

Texas Gear Warehouse

Awesome App!
Easy to use. Everything works great.
I used this app for uploading my shopify products on Wish. Some of awesome features are easy integration with Shopify, import of products into app and then upload them on Wish in seconds. Can easily make changes in title, description and pricing etc. Saved a lot of my time from manual working.
Very generous helpful and friendly support team. Always there whenever needed and respond very fast. Would highly recommend using this app.
Thanks Cedcommerce team for providing best solution for Wish merchants.

Nanciagenteel

We used this app to list my Shopify products on Wish Marketplace and it was perfect and easy to use. The support really helped a lot! With easy Product Management offered by the app, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App currency converter and Country wise Shipping functionalities are really very awesome. Hassle free integration and an amazing support team!!! Awesome

OSBSL

I utilized this application to integrate my shopify store with Wish Marketplace and it helps me at all depths.

A portion of the highlights, I loved the most, are simple importing of items in App and then uploading that products on Wish Marketplace.

The application has likewise some amazing highlights like, in the event that you don't have SKUs it will assign the custom SKUs to the items. Also I have no product type in my Shopify Store but the Support team help me in assigning "Product Type" in Shopify Store.

I am extremely grateful to the CedCommerce group as they guided me with all the procedure and help me in picking the items to be listed, extraordinarily to Swati with whom I am working.
A major recognition to the entire CedCommerce group!!
Thank you guys!

Petite Dragonfly

I was so excited to get this APP. A pleasant surprise was the customer service that has helped me so much. Each representative has been very helpful with a special thank you to Miss Swati, the superhero of customer service to the rescue!

Wise Instruments Inc

I am happy with wish customer services especially miss swati is best in knowledge and passionate to help customer

Linen Mart

Great customer service. They helped me with what I needed in a quickly manner. App benefits and is only improving. Thank you guys!

Sale Store UK

I use this app for a week now to help me to upload all my products from my site to Wish.com, Swati Singh from cedcommerce.com has been helping me a lot to set up everything, amazing support from her, I really appreciate it, lets hope I will make some sales on Wish from all support from Ced Commerce, well done to all of you !!!!!!!

RoyalWallSkins

I used this application to help me to integrate my shopify store with wish and they help me a lot. They helped me in uploading and listing my products, and assisted me with all the processes step by step.

Some of the features, I liked the most, are easy importing of products in App of my own choice, and then you can upload the products, it will also check the data and save you from the heavy fine of Wish. No matter what inventory you have in your Shopify store, you can easily adjust it with the app.
When it comes to order management, this app will give you seamless experience, the orders will be synced and created on Shopify Store, and after shipping the status will be automatically updated on Wish.
The app has also some awesome features like, if you don't have SKUs it will assigned the custom SKUs to the products. I am still working with app and finding other features.
I am very thankful to the CedCommerce team as they guided me with all the process and help me in choosing the products to be uploaded, specially to Swati with whom I am working. They will provide you as much time you need to understand the app as well as the marketplace..

A big praise to the whole CedCommerce team.

Arabian Shopping Zone

The App works OK to a certain extend. But it's too expensive for a simple API task. Can create direct API on Wish instead.