Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

DailySale

Great customer service. They helped me with what I needed in a quickly manner. They are continually improving. Thank you!

Endless Nordic

I had the pleasure of getting a helping hand from this world class support. For now I diden't have any complications! 5 stars.

Luxx Perfumes

Clonkly ridiculously poor quality app, so outdated it belongs in the stone age. Every import to Wish ended in errors. Every sale price is uploaded completely wrong and auto-converts to some differently currency rates. I also find it a bit annoying when a company is dishonest about itself; the company is from India but portrays itself to be based in the US. Like many Indian companies they don't even offer an unsubscribe to their emails which is not legal in ourt part of the world, and definitely not legal in the US. I don't know where they got the idea it's worth even 10% of what they charge "per month".
Furthermore, they completely abuse your contact details and start using it long after you delete the app for marketing.

Uluwatu Collection

applications that are quite helpful, Responsive Online Support and very helpful, a little input from me, maybe the menu can be made more simple and friendly for beginners, Thank you.

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app to provide my team with more functionality in importing and exporting inventory files to the marketplace. It's easy to use so as a small business owner I could get started very quickly and the support that I received from the CedCommerce team has been A+ rated 10 out of 10, best service around, great following up with me to ensure everything is okay, I'm definitely not treated as another seller. I highly recommend giving them a chance it's worth it 100%

Shopifast

The Best serves I have seen, they are very helpful, instantly responding and problem-solving.
Thank you!

Cleopatra Jewellery

The support is always there 24/7 and quite responsive as well. If you know that Wish is suitable for your products, then this integration will do the job.

Parfumist.nl

Not only the app 5 stars, but employee's always there when you need a helping hand. Keep up the good work ! Thanks guys

Art of Buzz Head Shop

They have helped me through some serious bumps in the road with Wish. I am very satisfied with the product.

geniusumo

APP not working, i bought a basic plan tried to synchronise 100 product from shopofy to my wish account, did not work the support is not helpful. spent almost 2 hours on that without any results better to do it manually...