Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Market Sale

I use this app for almost six months now it was good extra income from wish marketplace I had a few problem here and there but the support was always there to help also it's the only good integration for wish marketplace out there I highly recommended if you want to expand your market reach to other marketplaces this is definitely integration to go

Vampiress9.online

We love wish integration from Shopify once we got going, and we personally love Wish because we purchase from them all the time! It's a dream to use Wish and then later be selling on Wish!

We like how the app updates your product status in the app..this is helpful for when you are handling a lot of inventory.

Our personal experience has been good so far, and Chat Help was a immense help for our store! The lady that helped is was very knowledgable and nice!

Thank you Wish!

Kunida Designs

Thank you Swati for your help. I appreciate you solving the problem in my Wish account. I appreciate that CED Commerce makes it easy for my products to integrate with with Wish and track inventory to make my life easier. Thanks again.

cosmetics-now-usa

Cedcommerce made it really easy to integrate with Wish.com.

What I like the most is the ease of use of the App. No special tech skills are needed and its very simple to use to upload and maintain your inventory on Wish.

The support is absolutely amazing as well. They are super-responsive to any queries and Swati is very helpful especially. If I could give this app 10 stars I would. Well done guys.

CJ-Technology LLC

Great App. I've been using for a month so far. Customer service is pretty much on top of any issue and they are available 24/7. Most apps don't have this feature.

The App also has a filter that removes prohibited products on wish. This saves you several issues or fines when selling on Wish.

I would recommend this app for all people with inventory on Shopify and wanting to sell their products on Wish too.

Marigold Shadows

Great customer service! One agent messaged me on whatsapp and has followed up to make sure I had everything set up correctly. This is the only app I've seen that you can connect your current shopify store to wish and publish your items.

JemJem

After jumping around using different integration systems between wish and Shopify, we have finally reached this one. This integration system has been by far one of the better ones pushing over all the required info we need from wish orders onto Shopify orders. Not only that but their team is really easy to deal with as they are understanding of situations and will try their best to ensure that the issue gets solved. The hud is clean and simple and easy to follow allowing you to find what you are looking seamlessly. The app does what it needs to do and that is what makes it great as it is straightforward.

Biztec

I used this app to help me with marketing early days and still need more help so far so good. I used this app for uploading my shopify products on Wish. The App easily Integrate my shopify store with Wish. Import of products into app and then upload them on Wish in seconds. Well wish takes time in product approval but this App help me in easy upload and also rectify if I have any brand names in my items. Also I can easily make changes in title, description and pricing etc. Saved a lot of my time from manual working.

Support team is really very helpful, Swati helped me alot surely she will help me likewise in future.

Highly Recommen this App!!

Texas Gear Warehouse

Awesome App!
Easy to use. Everything works great.
I used this app for uploading my shopify products on Wish. Some of awesome features are easy integration with Shopify, import of products into app and then upload them on Wish in seconds. Can easily make changes in title, description and pricing etc. Saved a lot of my time from manual working.
Very generous helpful and friendly support team. Always there whenever needed and respond very fast. Would highly recommend using this app.
Thanks Cedcommerce team for providing best solution for Wish merchants.

Nanciagenteel

We used this app to list my Shopify products on Wish Marketplace and it was perfect and easy to use. The support really helped a lot! With easy Product Management offered by the app, we will definitely be using it for a long time. The App currency converter and Country wise Shipping functionalities are really very awesome. Hassle free integration and an amazing support team!!! Awesome