Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

kiddygarden

Had some problems with getting my products up for sale, but these awesome guys helped me! Recommend this app to anyone who thinking about selling products on wish

BeerTshirtWorld

The App very great and the support very helpfully .... Thanks for your help :) AAAAAAAAAAA +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Great app and helpful customer service, easy to upload products to wish.
There are various custom features in app through which i can update my price and inventory. I have been assigned an account manager who reviewed my account and helped me to completely set up my store and integrate it to wish.com.

I recommend CED if you want to elevate your selling journey.

moondigging-us.com

I have really come to appreciate the excellent work performed by CED with regards to their apps, from which I use Bonanza, Wish, and Pricefalls. They are very willing to assist on any issues that arise. I have to put in a special good word for NEHA who is so kind and helpful, willing to explain and even train!!

D-Hagen

The app might be good, but you do need to visit the main wish site allot for checking in on your fines they will give.
they have upped the fines allot also so if you are new to wish. make sure you got minimum 2-3k usd ready for paying the fines, you will be headhunted as a new user there trust me on that.
you will also not get the money back, and their support is terrible.

you WILL be alone on wish, no good help will come from their part.

this application have costed me close to 600 USD so I'm closing down with heavy losses in under a month.

March 27, 2019

Dear D-Hagen,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

I would like to inform you that CedCommerce is third-party marketplace integration provider. We didn't charge you anything in terms of fine. Our Wish Marketplace Integration connects your Shopify store to Wish.com. Through the app you can list products on Wish and manage orders from Wish to Shopify.

You are charged by Wish Marketplace because you have listed unauthorized products which are restricted to sell on Wish. They provided clear guidelines for this. We have also sent you a mail regarding same.

As we can't go against marketplace guidelines, we can't help you to get back your payments. If you would like to sell on some other marketplace or need any other help, we are here.

Greatbiz Marketplace

Based on my experience in my 2 days trial using Wish Marketplace apps integration and their support I consider this is very helpful to my Shopify business. The system is accurate and the CedCommerce support team are expert in coaching, can guide direct to the point and very dedicated to their job. Thank you!

Tache Home Fashion

over charges you, very expensive, poor service, wrong uploads and categories and provides 0 sales, just waste of money. we wasted a lot of money for nothing

March 6, 2019

Dear Tache Home Fashion,

We respect your concerns for app but we would like to inform you that you haven't paid anything to app. Wish Marketplace Integration is a 3rd party integration app which helps you to sell on Wish. You were using the trial period of app.

You are charged by Wish.com because you didn't follow their infringement policy properly and listed unauthorized products to sell. We understand your concerns regarding your business. You can join us back to sell on Wish.

DaDa Bedding Collection

Terrible experience, don't waste your money and time with this app, avoid it at all cost, just a waste of time

March 27, 2019

Dear DaDa Bedding Collection,

EmerchantOutlet

Customer service is amazing they guided me every step of the way and were friendly making this a wonderful experience. THANK YOU!

OCEANO CLOTHING