Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Top Content | POD Collection | Free Shipping

Good app everything seems to be working good so far. Just starting so can not say anything more, but looks promising.

DevineCustomz

very good app and very good customer service to help you set it up used to sync my shopify products to wish easily , Easy to sync products and change descriptions and titles when required , cheap ! Easy upload all items in 1 click , change prices when required .

chicgirland

They are listening enough. It was easy to publish the products. very satisfying. They are listening enough .

Label2X

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om Wish te koppelen met onze website. Dit ging perfect. De klantenservice is ook erg goed en hebben wij uitstekend geholpen!

AMERICAN RECORDER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

Great App, But the real value is the customer service. Instant help is always the thing that separates the good from great. Awesome customer service. Customer service rep Abhilash Srivastav has been a constant help. A++++

kerusso-marketplaces1

We are now using 3 CEDCommerce apps to sync our products with 3 different marketplaces. They are always instantly available to help and answer questions on live chat. The Wish Marketplace Integration app is very easy to use and very effective.

Blue-Tech Fashion's®

Blue-Tech Fashion's® here!!! this is a very good app we recommend this. you should you it for business with wish.com

10XMAMA LTD

Their interface has been really easy and great to use. One of the best application in this app store. Chat support has been top-notch. Swati has been superb in the support and she's there to clarify everything you need.

JoePaul's

CedCommerce Wish integration was GREAT during the holidays. I basically set it and forgot it so orders were routed to shopify automatically then automatically routed to my fulfillment center. I use their integrations for all of my other marketplaces as well.

Beautyandko

I'm using this App for the last 6 months, now I have 2 Shopify stores and both are Integrated with Wish through this App. I have received excellent support from the team they are fast ad resolving all the queries related to App as well as Wish Marketplace itself. They have recently updated the App view on the Shopify theme and it looks fantastic, now it's looking more simple, it improves the overall performance and provide us with more statistically detailed information. The great thing is I can manage my multiple warehouses on both stores with this app, and distribute the inventory as well as prices on the product level and also according to the warehouses. Highly recommended! Thank you, team!