Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Rolram68

I have used the app successfully to upload well over 5000 products on Wish. The process has been very smooth and the service and support of Swati has been outstanding! I highly recommend this app!

The dashboard is easy to use and understand. If you are interested in selling on Wish then you really should do so with this app!

Outdoorfun

I use this app it’s amazing they have the best customer service and best app integration nothing negative about this app

Top offers.it

Il miglior supporto che abbia mai incontrato! Tutti i problemi con l'utilizzo del sistema sono stati risolti rapidamente dalla chat, tutto wish è ottimo,molto soddisfatto! consiglio vivamente di provarlo!

KINNMO

i have been using the Cedcommerce for a few months now. These guys are the best in the business. I mean day or night they will troubleshoot the issue and go out if their way to help anyone... Customer service is excellent... Feels like your never alone when u get stuck doing something and if you can't figure it out they are right there to help you get you back on the right track saving a lot of time and headache trying to figure out your self.

Handytize

I loaded the app on Shopify yesterday. I didn’t know how to use it so I contacted support who kindly walked me through the steps. Great app and great support

Emira Kallel

facile da utilizzare, collaboratore sempre pronto all´aiuto e all´ascolto, risposte veloci.
Unica cosa da migliorare nell app validare i prodotti..... un po piú veloce

XoticBrands Home Decor

This app has been an absolute lifesaver when it comes to integrating with wish. The user interface is useable but can certainly be improved for more intuitive navigation; however, the dedicated customer service more than makes up for it. The help and support I got from Swati is the real differentiator here. She made sure my onboarding process was smooth and continues to be supportive and responsive to ensure I remain at a happy place with their solution. Recommended.

Serge DeNimes

Great support, helped me when I did not have time to focus on the errors. Good What's App support and has allowed us to use Wish as part of our strategy.

Market Sale

I use this app for almost six months now it was good extra income from wish marketplace I had a few problem here and there but the support was always there to help also it's the only good integration for wish marketplace out there I highly recommended if you want to expand your market reach to other marketplaces this is definitely integration to go

Vampiress9.online

We love wish integration from Shopify once we got going, and we personally love Wish because we purchase from them all the time! It's a dream to use Wish and then later be selling on Wish!

We like how the app updates your product status in the app..this is helpful for when you are handling a lot of inventory.

Our personal experience has been good so far, and Chat Help was a immense help for our store! The lady that helped is was very knowledgable and nice!

Thank you Wish!