Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Wish

The Magnificent Stuff

Hi dears, thip app is amazing first the customer support is awesome. They helped us on every problem and solve them. App is very easy to use but just need to know list your products properly on your shopify then wish will approve them. Thank you for your help Cedcommerce :)

themagnificent.net

I Am Jen

Having an awesome support with Neha, she always find ways to fix any problem, upload any products etc. She's been so much help! she takes time to communicate, and very hardworking. I love their customer support and the app itself is very straight forward and easy to use. I recommend this app.

Ur Sales Force Retail Store

Outstanding Customer Service! Neha took a lot of time to help us get everything integrated properly. I still need to provide some extra documentation to wish for some of my products but Neha went above and beyond to help me get everything connected and functioning properly. I look forward to doing more business with CEDCommerce

La Caverne De Popeye

I had a great help with Neha
I recommend their services (effective, available and reactive)

M A K Sporting

very very goods service ,The question raised quickly resolved,good job!

Amcelltech

they are just great customer services, and work on your needs in hurry. They also take time to communicate with you, and they act fast. I like it

Dragon Ball Online Shop

I have been using their integration since a week before March 26 when wish were disconnected into shopify.

Their support is totally extra ordinary, the team were very hardworking.

I'm still working creating youtube for this usage as it will really help.

Csaii

Need to be able to synchronize unlimited items and variants. I am not event able to use this app due to this reason...Needs a lot of improvement for well established stores.

March 28, 2019

Dear Csaii,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We would like to inform that, as a free setup you can import only 10,000 products in the app. After that, you need to pay $100/ 10,000 products importing. We have also provided there contact support option to help you.

We have also written you emails and sent text messages regarding same but didn't get any positive response from your side.

You can give one more chance to the app and start your sales on Wish with us.

Thanks,