Reviews (267)

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing customer shopping experiences by enabling the saving of favorite items. They value its customization options, seamless integration, and responsive user experience. The app's affordability, even on a free plan, product update notifications, and analytics features are also praised. Merchants commend the support team for their prompt and professional help. The multilingual capability is another notable feature. The app is described as easy to install and offers good value for money.

December 27, 2022

Very good support service and a good working app :)) I have to put more than 5 stars in this review, so I do :)

Saffronsip
Singapore
Script Engine replied December 27, 2022

We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net or via live chat, we are always here to help you.

July 11, 2023

Great customer service!! My customers are loving this app. This is soooooo much better than what I had before. Very cost effective. Thank you to the Wishlist Engine Team.

Personal Lee Yours
Script Engine replied August 7, 2023

Thank you very much for your great & wonderful feedback, It puts a big smile on our face. We are grateful to have a client like you. :) :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

July 6, 2023

Great app! And it's a great way to collect data on which products customers are most interested in. They had to install it for me because my theme has issues integrating apps into it. After they installed it, customers started using it immediately. My Facebook Pixel started tracking the wishlist activity pretty quickly too. It was easy to integrate it with Klaviyo. Overall it had all the features I was looking for. I'm happy with it!

The Autistic Innovator
Script Engine replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@scriptengine.net, we are always happy to help you.

April 17, 2023

i would totally recommend the app. simple and straight to the point. most importantly great customer service

Urban Rugs
Egypt
Script Engine replied May 1, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great & valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us!!

January 11, 2023

Simple to setup and easy to use for the customer. Customer service was quick to reply when I needed a bit of customisation to blend in with my theme. A really good experience!

Coscraft
Script Engine replied January 29, 2023

We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app.

February 19, 2023

Perfect app and the is is also very helpful. I was having problem in setting up the app and the team helped me in completing the setup perfectly.

Soul & Peace
India
Script Engine replied March 5, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you have such a wonderful experience with our app and service. Thank you very much for your good vibes and amazing feedback.

December 18, 2022

The feature works great, but the 5-star goes definitely to the support team. I had a couple of bugs that have been fixed super quickly on a Saturday evening!! Well done!!

eyslo
Script Engine replied December 26, 2022

February 19, 2023

導入も容易でカスタマイズも簡単で使いやすいです。日本語のサイトで使った場合、お気に入りリスト内の商品の金額がおかしくなる問題に遭遇したのですが、サポートに連絡(英語ですが)したところ数時間以内に返信が来て、翌日には修正されていました。安心して導入できるアプリだと思います。

Style82
Japan
Script Engine replied March 5, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the great experience & good vibes with our app & service.

Do get in touch for any queries at support@scriptengine.net or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 21, 2023

So far, it's great! I couldn't get the code to install properly on my end and they did it all for me within 1 day, as well as made updated to the placement of the heart button on the photos. They have been super helpful so far, and it seems to be functioning perfectly.

BIJOUX
Script Engine replied July 3, 2023

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

January 4, 2023

I must have spent hours checking out just about every wishlist app for our store, and Wishlist Engine kept catching my eye. It has all the features we need, many of them usually only found on apps at several times the price, and the support we received in setting it up has been excellent. In fact, we didn't have to do much at all; support contacted us soon after installing it and did all the installation for us. Definitely gets our full recommendation.

Diecast Model Centre