Reviews (508)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customizable wishlist feature. They value its seamless store integration and backend analytics. The support team is praised for quick responses and help with layout changes. The free plan and customization options, including branding and placement, make it a cost-effective choice. Merchants recommend it for its performance and quality customer service.

May 6, 2024

Its a great app ! Allows you to show this feature with ease and customise it to match your store. User friendly platform ...so far so good ! Thank you !

MTLondon
Over 1 year using the app
Revamp replied May 16, 2024

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

May 18, 2024

Excellent App. Look good on our site and has really good backend analytical information.

Parliament Furniture Inc.
About 2 years using the app
Revamp replied May 22, 2024

May 13, 2024

Yomna was extremely helpful in implementing the Wishlist heart icon on different areas of our site to benefit our clients experience. Thank you again!

FEMMES SANS PEUR
7 months using the app
Revamp replied May 16, 2024

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help 🌝

April 10, 2024

Thanks a lot for this easy to use and very useful app. We are very happy with it.

nice.stories
8 months using the app
Revamp replied April 16, 2024

May 10, 2024

Very easy to install. Once installed, I contacted the Wishlist Hero free support - they were awesome, they helped position the icon and adapted the style to my store.

I highly recommend Wishlist Hero!

Electrify
Belgium
8 days using the app

Dear Electrify,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

June 2, 2024

super product - fast import of previous wishlist data - good customization - many thanks for the good support!!!!

geistreich Akademie
3 days using the app
April 17, 2024

I just installed the app so I can't speak on the function of it completely yet. But I was able to set it up on the website pretty easily. And their customer service was great with helping me transfer the wishlists from our previous app. So I'm VERY impressed with their help and response time.

Sater Design Collection
1 day using the app
Revamp replied April 22, 2024

Sater Design Collection, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊

April 28, 2024

Very quick support and they solved my problem perfectly. And that on Sundays :-) The programmers took care of the problem directly on my side and solved everything very nicely. The app itself is perfect for our needs, our customers will love it...

Schoko Wunderland
2 days using the app
Revamp replied May 1, 2024

Dear Schoko Wunderland 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

March 28, 2024

Easy to use, customer care is very fast and responsive.

Middle Earth Yoga
Over 2 years using the app
Revamp replied April 4, 2024

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

May 15, 2024

Nice app, the staff helped me make customized changes! 5/5

Zyvo
Greece
14 days using the app
Revamp replied May 22, 2024

Zyvo, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊