Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 5, 2020

Fantastic support by the developers. Things were up and running in less than an hour. The developers' team will work with you individually, but I loved the way they had set it up from the get go. Clean, straightforward and aesthetically pleasing wishlist, just the way I wanted it. Max has been fantastic in communication. Another thing that I really like is that the price is based on your shopify subscription and not on the number of items on wishlists, as do most other wishlist apps. I sell art and antiques, with a large and constantly growing inventory, and I don't want to be thinking about the number of wishlist items and functionality. This is perfect for store owners with large inventories. Finally, there was a hiccup with subscription rate at the initial setup because my store was on a "pause and build" plan. If that happens to you, make sure to reach out to the support team, they fixed the issue immediately. I highly recommend the app and the team behind it!

Avant Antique
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited September 25, 2020

Update: Max has done an excellent effort so far. The included installation and integration support by Appmate could be much faster to react. While the app looks appealing and could be just what I had been looking for, it was a real struggle to integrate it with my theme.

MessanaS Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
Appmate replied September 5, 2020

Sorry to hear that you had to wait longer than usual. We have been granted access to your store a few minutes ago and have already started working on the integration. The wishlist will be ready within the next hour.

Edited November 23, 2022

Incredible! The free set-up and customisation is worth a 5 star review in itself. The app exceeds all expectations and is supported by Max and the team at Appmate who are quite simply superb. They adapted the standard Wishlist King design to suit our new theme without hesitation and have saved us time and money in costly development work. We cannot recommend Wishlist King enough!

King of Cards
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited August 18, 2020

Great app. Installed really quickly as well. I needed help with something and they replied and sorted it out really quickly. Great app, exactly what my customers were asking for.

Paper Chic Plans
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 9, 2020

Customer service is amazing! Max was such a pleasure to work with. He insured the app was working properly with my theme.

Mod Instinct Limited
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 10, 2020

Great support team, unfortunatly a strom in my town take over the internet for the rest of the weekend, so here i am. Great app; just for the record, my first email was on Thursday, was till the second (Saturday) get my problem Fix!!

Thanks again!

Capital Bear
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appmate replied August 8, 2020

Thank you very much for updating the review. I totally must have missed your initial enquiry from Thursday, sorry about the delay! I'm glad Max was able to assist. Thanks again and all the best, Alex

August 2, 2020

Amazing!! I have a custom theme I've been editing for months so I needed help with customization. The support here is top notch. Max helped me fix everything and make wishlist king perfect. Anything I asked he fixed exactly how I wanted and they intergrated into my site. 5 Stars Service and the app is flawless. Thanks Again, Mike www.betterthanshopping.com

l: BETTER THAN SHOPPING l:
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 2, 2020

This app compared to other Wishlist apps is fantastic. I'm on a limited budget, and they provide what others don't for a much cheaper price, and their support team will help you every step of the way.
My collaborator, Max, integrated the wishlist into my theme while adhering to the requests I made, and I'm incredibly happy I decided to use Wishlist King.

The August Twelve
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 15, 2020

This app is excellent for our needs. The price is very reasonable compared to other solutions that can cost many times more. Their support staff helped us customize the look of our buttons and they integrated everything we asked for very quickly and professionally.

Demonia Cult
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
July 2, 2020

Love it!!! They installed it for me within 15 minutes for free! Super impressed and would highly recommend :)

A Shoe Addiction