Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Politique.shop

I tried several wishlist apps and I liked this one the best by far. They will install it for you. I didn't need installation help, but I had an icon that needed to be aligned. Support was very fast and Alex had it fixed in no time. Very happy with this app!

Well Woven

This app was the only one that worked for us and provided the best UI/UX among many others I've tested.

We've had a minor issue re-installing it (caused by Shopify API) and the app's support rep Alex responded very quickly and fixed it perfectly.

This is a 5/5!

By HANDEL

Incredible support!! They installed me the app for free and provide me help in issues such as translating it into Spanish

SOLT UN PEPER

Amazing Service and amazing app ! Definitly a must have for us.
The Setup is quick and the team does an amazing Job to get you the most out of the app. They are very fast with the Service. 5 Stars +

Landeau Ottawa Jewelry

Great App does what it suppose to do. Great assistance from App developer.All seller should consider this.Gives you an idea of people are looking for.

Reeflections Fish & Live Animals Trading

This App is absolutely fantastic, exactly the functionalities we needed. The customer support is outstanding. I was worried because I didn't know how to implement the code but Alex got back to me after 1 hour and within the day everything was customized the way I wanted it. Will surely keep using this. Keep the good work up!

Keautystore

sso fast and nice customer service!!
They've implemented everything I want.
thank you max!!!^^ ~~~~~

MOSY

The best shopify wishlist app and the best support team. All my wishes were applied at the same time. Many thanks!

PATTERN OF SOCIETY

I've been really using this app for many years now and it works perfectly well. Had my first issue with theme update now and the support helped me out immediately. Perfect service, thanks.

Have a look here:

Louie & Lola Yarns

The app is brilliant...and super speedy setup service and support from Alex...so pleased I chose Wishlist King.
Thanks from Louie & Lola Yarns.