Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Your Everyday Planner

Alex entirely set up the app for my store and was able to customize it to my wants and needs making setup a breeze. Thank you, Wishlist King!

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

BEST of all 8 Wishlist apps I tested!!!
- Super fast and friendly support. Quickly implemented all my enhancement & styling requests with an "Easy peasy". THANK YOU ALEX!!!!! You are a gem!!!
- Has zero impact on my site speed.
- Fully translatable into all my site languages.
- Integrated with Google Analytics for conversion tracking.
- And of course, the non-negotiable, social sharing.

May 15, 2022

My pleasure, Julie. Likewise, you're a bloody legend! Cheers

Tōke Natura

Location Spain

Great app! Best wishlist app I have tried so far and it is going to be the definite one. I love the design and how customizable is and they can adapt it to your theme. I would like to specially thanks Max from support who has been of great and nothing than perfect!

Pazzar.ch

Location Switzerland

Max und Marcia vom Support waren extrem schnell. ich habe mehrere Wunschlisten Apps getestet und die von Wischlist King ist mit Abstand die beste. Vielen Dank an das ganze Support Team.

Ehrl Fine Art & Antiques

Location Germany

Max from support was extremely fast, I tested several wishlist apps but all were loaded after the rest of the page, which gives a bad user experience and ruins the overall looks of the website. Wishlist King loads instantly with the website, is integrated perfectly and follows the theme design. The app is integrated manually by Max and done so excellent, three emails and the app was customized, set and ready to run.

nootka-jewelry.com

Location Sweden

I usually don't write reviews like this but have to say that customer support was excellent. We were up and running within 48 hours. Lightning speed on the responses. Much appreciated. Many thanks!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated.

Zhavi Co.

I've only had it intergraded on my store for a few minutes but I love it already mainly because they do all the coding for you so no spending hours trying to figure out how to code a wishlist into your store. 10/10 recommend

savin'skin

The app works perfectly and the customer service team was very very helpful. They helped us with the installation and with some custom features and we are really happy with the results!

MetaMonk

Wishlist King is hands-down the best Wishlist we've ever tried. The developers are fast, good, and helpful. Custom changes are made fast and professional. Thanks!

BelowTheMark

Excellent service! Nicely designed app that fits well in the header and product page. Max helped me to integrate this into my search and he was very accommodating!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26