Wishlist King , 337 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various themes and its enhancement of the shopping experience. It's praised for its cost-effectiveness, reliable performance, and customization options. The app's ability to view customer wishlists aids in stock planning and understanding customer preferences. The support team is highly responsive, with special mentions for Alex and Max. Integration with Klaviyo is available, though more documentation is desired. The app's analytics feature offers valuable insights into customer behavior and popular products. A unique feature is its ability to function without requiring customers to log in or create an account.

April 19, 2023

Max and Alex have been a great help over the last year. Their Customer Support is always quick and they are always able to find a solution for what we are looking for. Could not recommend this app more!

Retykle Singapore
Singapore
Over 1 year using the app
September 24, 2023

Works well, had a minor problem and contacted support. Got helped super fast, the suppport service is amazing. All the features works and also optimized for other features as well !

The Bloor
8 days using the app
Appmate replied September 25, 2023

Thanks so much. It's been a pleasure working with you! Cheers, Alex

September 22, 2023

Support is excellent - thank Max for the fast reply and custom help!
and the wishlist app is very comfortable to use.

Goldbergh
Netherlands
7 months using the app
Appmate replied September 25, 2023

Thank you for the kind words and continued trust! We certainly enjoy working with you. Cheers

July 24, 2023

So far so good.
The app is doing exactly what it's supposed to be.
Haven't integrated the Klaviyo flows yet, hope this works as well as the rest.
The team at WishlistKing has been super helpful and reactive to all our requests, and customized the app to make it seamless with our site.

M19MINUS
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
October 9, 2023

I love it!

Set up was easy once I requested set up assistance. I love how the design goes seamlessly with my store!

Everything Doggo
2 days using the app
Appmate replied October 11, 2023

Thank you so much for the review and I'm glad you appreciate the seamless integration. All the best. Cheers

August 15, 2023

Absolutely a great app! They also can customize it for you. The support and respond time is great. I can only recommend this app!

Fitfashion.dk
Denmark
7 months using the app
September 28, 2023

It integrates really well with my site and did exactly what I wanted with making wishlists tied to accounts. Alex Swan was epic in helping with one part I couldn't figure out, but the rest of the app was really easy to set up. Easy $5 a month for me to spend right now for a functionality that a LOT of customers have been asking me to add. Great job, Wishlist King!

Dragon Woodshop
About 5 hours using the app
Appmate replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for the stellar review and awesome to hear you're happy with the app and service. I enjoyed working with you. Cheers, Alex

September 11, 2023

I tested out about 5 of the top wishlist apps in Shopify yesterday and Wishlist King was BY FAR the front runner. It's younger than the others so fewer reviews so don't be mislead, it's absolutely fantastic from start to finish and beyond (particularly customer service). Better still it's definitely the most cost-effective for what you get and the second best priced app was an absolutely headache that you paid in other ways. A massive factor for me was having the wishlist icon in the header next to the cart which all the other apps make you pay $$$ every single month for, whereas Toby and Alex immediately zoomed in and did it for me (god I hope they don't mind me saying... haha) These guys should be so proud of absolutely nailing it at every turn!

BEBE MARCHE
About 19 hours using the app
Appmate replied September 13, 2023

Ha, thanks Emily. It sounds like you've done your homework! Appreciate the kind words and I'm glad we were able to deliver. Thanks for being a legend. Cheers

February 15, 2024

Great app! And best customer service. The app and the team are highly recommended for sure.

noo.ma
Germany
May 23, 2023

Excellent support. Had some issues that they were super fast to help solve. The app itself also has the exact functionality that our Shopify theme as missing!

Sportamore.com