Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

PERIDOT eShop

I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect Wishlist, but couldn't find one that performed well and also looked good. I eventually chose Wishlist King as it was 100% customisable and based on their reviews, worked well. I compiled a list with photos of the styling and sent it to their automated support after installing the App, as they offer a free installation service. After a few tweaks based on my personal preference, everything is now up and running. Therefore the way I would describe Wishlist King is a bespoke service. Thank you Max.

Behold Games

Location Australia

The app does exactly what I need it to do. I just wish there were better self-install guides particularly as I am using one of the default Shopify themes. The installation service was fantastic however and I appreciate the fast support.

THINKercise

Location Australia

I shopped around for a wishlist app before trialling several different ones. Wishlist King was a clear winner for me. The support provided in helping to set it up and adjust the display for my purposes was professional, helpful, friendly, thorough and done with care! Amongst all of the functionality I also love that the payment model isn't linked to the number of wishlist items. A great product and I thoroughly recommend!

Anime Stickery Online

Location Malaysia

I get respond after another days by Max. Hope your partner get well soon. The apps is great, usefully, I am satisfied.

June 23, 2021

Oh that long, gee sorry! Thanks for the updated review, much appreciated. And please let us know if you still need any help with the setup or anything else. Cheers

Hey mate, I am sorry we didn't get to you on time. I know it's frustrating but the reason for the slight delay was that my business partner broke is arm last week and he was out of action due to surgery, which created a bit of a back log. However it seems he responded to you after 22 hours from the hospital bed! How's that for some serious commitment? I hope you can find it in your heart and give this another go. We'd hate to have an unsatisfied customer. Happy to assist, always. Cheers

Neat®

This app is exactly what I've been looking for, price-wise, functionality and performance, the app is more than perfect. Adding to that the smooth support from Max which I truly find is excellent, a real gentleman, fast to respond to all my needs, and very professional, thank you Max.

STABLE of Ireland

Location Ireland

Wishlist King is arguably the premium app of its type and so ideal for STABLE of Ireland. Excellent onboarding and customer service experience too by the team behind the app.

Advanced Classic

Location Germany

Really good App to create a Wishlist but the the real deal here is the great support. They had the patience to help me until I was happy with outcome! I talked to Alex and he is absolutely great!

Cloudwhiff

Location Singapore

Max is great! Amazed how put the placement so perfectly. And the nice styling. I asked for some edits & about a preview issue I faced. He was responsive, guiding & patient in his response & got it solved nicely. I chose this app as it is fixed rate based on plan. Don’t have to worry about the numbers of wishlist & corresponding cost as I myself is a wishlist junkie :)

Prime Growth Nutrition

Location South Africa

Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards Max Frigge for the great support he provided in a short period of time. He went the extra mile to make sure our needs were covered. Secondly, the app is great! The app provides exactly what we need and does everything as advertised. Well worth the small subscription!

Yourgreatfinds

I have used another wishlist app for years. Upon launching a new template I looked for one that had more features that meet the needs of my business and my customers, I found it here! Easy to use for my customers and me! The dashboard is easy to understand and the customer service is top notch. Alex and Max Took amazing care of me. When you have a website you are kind of out there alone trying to figure things out. Great customer service with applications is a blessing. This company has it. I highly recommend this app and company. Update: A customer just contacted me that the hearts disappeared from my listings. I looked and the app has not been working for a month. I am not a happy camper. I do not want to have to keep checking this app to be sure that it is present and working. Waiting to hear back. So, if you have it, be sure to check your listings to see if it is still there. ugh!
Update: So, I learned that if you update your app as Out of the Sandbox wants us to do often, You can lose some of the code that creates your app. So I want to leave this here so that others can learn about this. Alex responded to my panic within minutes. As always, excellent customer service.