Wishlist King , 339 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with various themes and its enhancement of the shopping experience. It's praised for its cost-effectiveness, reliable performance, and customization options. The app's ability to view customer wishlists aids in stock planning and understanding customer preferences. The support team is highly responsive, with special mentions for Alex and Max. Integration with Klaviyo is available, though more documentation is desired. The app's analytics feature offers valuable insights into customer behavior and popular products. A unique feature is its ability to function without requiring customers to log in or create an account.

January 16, 2024

Quick and Easy to use - I messaged asking for assistance at midnight to implement the code onto my site and I woke up to a fill implementation!

Absolutely fantastic service!

Lucidora
About 17 hours using the app
Appmate replied January 23, 2024

Making things happen in your sleep, that's what we like to hear! Thank you for your kind words and all the best. Alex

January 23, 2024

Thanks Max for assisting us ! Great App

Kamasstudio Underwear
India
About 2 hours using the app
November 24, 2023

After looking at several options, based on functionality, Klaviyo integration, and very fair monthly costs given there are no limits to wishlist actions, we decided to go with Wishlist King. From the very beginning, the support has been absolutely fantastic, and the support team has made the integration a breeze. We had very particular ideas on how we wanted wishlisting to look and operate on our site, and the team went above and beyond in implementing them into the site. The end result is looking awesome, and will be a great addition to our site and for our customers!

K PLACE
About 2 months using the app
Appmate replied November 26, 2023

Thank you very much for leaving such a detailed review. I am glad we were able to create a customised and great looking integration with you. All the best. Alex

January 2, 2024

TLDR: Their support is awesome and I highly recommend!

I was looking for wishlist apps that were straight ahead, easy to integrate, and gave me the functionality I needed. Landed on Wishlist King and gave it a go. Had everything I needed but not quite everything I wanted, just that little something between good and great. So I reach out to support. Enter Alex. The guy's a legend. Bada bing bada boom Alex gets everything looking and working fine and now I'm about to look great to my colleagues tomorrow morning. All around great experience. Thanks!

Elms Puzzles
About 4 hours using the app
Appmate replied January 4, 2024

Ha! Thanks heaps for the kind words. Always great to work with positive professionals like yourself. All the best. Alex

November 5, 2023

C'est un grand merci au support et surtout à Alex, une équipe professionnel qui a réussi à me faire la Wishlist parfaite après toutes les applications parcouru. Fonctionnelle, rapide et totalement personnalisable sur demande. Je suis très heureuse de l'apparence de ma Wishlist, FONCEZ VOUS N'ALLEZ RIEN REGRETTER!

L'Univers de Abou
France
3 months using the app

Merci beaucoup. Ce fut un plaisir. Tout le meilleur. Alex

October 20, 2023

Wishlist king is really intuitive and easy to setup. 5/5!

Alex and the team went above and beyond in tech-supporting setup and install after a theme upgrade caused a problem on our site. Despite this not even being related to their app they pointed me in the right direction.

Out of Darts
11 months using the app
Appmate replied October 21, 2023

No worries! Happy to help... Thank you for being appreciative. Cheers, Alex

November 19, 2023

Recently began using Wishlist King after a previous app we were using was limited unless you kept upgrading plans, costing $$$. Wishlist King is all inclusive with no limitations and well worth the small monthly subscription. The team, including Alex was so helpful from the very beginning, answering all questions and assisting with the integration. Can't recommend these guys enough. Keep up the great service!

STORE TO DOOR
5 days using the app
Appmate replied November 21, 2023

No worries mate... thanks for being a pleasure to work with. Cheers

November 2, 2023

Great app! Easy to use and set up and makes our wishlist experience look really nice. Max with the Wishlist King team has been very responsive and helpful getting our wishlists ported over.

NanaMacs
About 1 month using the app
November 28, 2023

Nice costumer service!
they offer setting up themselves the app in your store. just give them access as collaborators.
Very helpful.

AimVeal
1 day using the app
November 21, 2023

What an impeccable job you've done! Thank you so much!
They kindly helped me with the settings of the app.
This is an easy-to-use app even if you are not an English-speaking person.
I will give you five stars!

StarBrick37☆
Japan
1 day using the app
Appmate replied November 26, 2023

You are very welcome my friend. It's been a pleasure working with you. Alex