Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Mega Deals 4 U

Excellect App and excellent 5***** support. Couldn't ask for anything better. Take a look at wishlistking in action www.mmwatch4ustore.com

Bullgooseshaving

Time spent using app Over 5 years

My customers have been requesting a Wish List for my site but nothing met my expectations until I discovered Wishlist King. They installed the app to match my theme and it works seamlessly.

If you are in the same boat, you can stop looking. Wishlist Kings checks all the boxes!

Slypony

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app looked exactly what I needed - ability to begin a wishlist without logging in, really nice integration, and a good price. Totally delivered! I was having a little trouble installing (not that good of a coder) but Alex had it up and running within 24 hours of me contacting, and had fixed the silly stuff I had done. I love the way it looks on my site, very happy! Can't wait for analytics! Thank you!

Art Tequila

Location Mexico

Incredible customer support... fast, friendly and effective.

Anita Hass

Location Germany

I'm shopify app and theme developer and can say: Very friendly, helpful excellent and fast support and a very good app. Even with very individual problems they always helped me and have even expand the app for me.

Klick on my name and checkout the wishtlist app on or shop!

Alley Rae Apparel

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So happy with this app! Customer service is EXCELLENT. They are extremely fast at responding to emails and helped install everything for me. They customized everything perfectly to match the look of my website and it has all of the features I was looking for. Very clean and by far the best wishlist app I've found.

Barn Owl Primitives

Amazing product. Super flexible design. Looks like it was custom made for our Web site. That's not even the best part. Alex, our POC, and tech guru was simply fantastic. Cheerful, responsive, and best of all gave us everything we asked for no questions asked.

We've done a few of these app integrations and Wishlist King was by far the best experience.

Highly recommend!

Livefashionable

Implementation: we had our developer manage this because of the specific functionality we wanted on our site. Not too much time for him.

Customization: very important to us given that we are a fashion brand. We are happy with the final result.

Support: we had some questions and there were new features released right after we installed the app. Support was responsive (more responsive than a competitor we were comparing to), implemented the new feature without requiring more developer time, and that was a deciding feature in me writing this positive review!

It is important that an app developer takes pride in their work, and that appears to be the case based on our experience with this app developer team.

Novanym

An elegant solution that was exactly what we were looking for. And a very helpful support team, too.

**I've edited this review to add that we have now been running with the App for a few months and it has proved its worth to us. We also continue to get responsive and effective support from the Wishlist King team. This level of support makes an already good app into a great one. Thank you.

Highly recommended.

Thriftbot

AMAZING app - best Wishlist app that's available. Looks amazing, and super slick on site UX. The appmate team was amazing to work with when I needed a bit of help - friendly and fun.