Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Prolipse

Really awesome support. They (Max attended me) install the features of the app at my page at less than half an hour. In addition, the configure it with the colours of my page, and trying to put it according to my page.

Mood Collection

Awesome support. Very efficient! The app works as expected. And the support has always helped me very fast whenever I needed it.

WALLHANG

We use this app. Works great! Perfect tech support, Max handled everything for us! We highly recommend.

shop.koe

Beyond expectations!
The app is just perfect for what i needed and the experience with the support was just excellent. I contacted the support to ask for some customizations since i had to adapt it to my goal, integrating it with another app, and Max has been very available from the beginning. He did a lot of adjustments and custom coding to help me create what i was waiting for, and now it works properly.
I highly recommend this app because i have never found such collaboration with all the apps i have been installing for my shop, and the app itself just work perfectly!

Nash + Banks

Love the app. Plus the service is top-notch. I received swift and very helpful assistance with the set up of my Wishlist, which included some specific customisation so that it worked with my theme and team at Wishlist King were incredible. The app functions beautifully and looks great. Very happy indeed.

Mixed USA

I love My wishlist, Alex handled everything for me! I'm very happy with this app ,just what I was looking for! thank you!

Bijuz

excelent app, i think its the best of the best! automatic setup, perfectly setup, i mean, PERFECTLY. and suppor also work on SUNDAY! deserve my money! take it! thanks!

Ink Circles

I was very pleased at how quickly the support team integrated the app into my store. I had a couple special requests that were opportunities to make it even better, and the app team implemented them perfectly. It looks like the wish list functions exactly as advertised, and I've had a number of customers already start using it. I appreciate the straightforward pricing plan too. Some of the competitors were charging by the item liked or the number of lists. The fee is flat, and the price is so inexpensive I felt secure giving it a try. I'll definitely be recommending it to my other friends with Shopify.

samaki originals

Wir haben einige Wishlist APPS getestet, WISHLIST KING ist wirklich der König der Wunschlisten Apps, die Integration durch den Support, in meinem Fall Alex, erfolgte innerhalb von 24h, alle Wünsche wurden umgesetzt, die Wunschliste dem Theme genial angepasst. Eine fünf Sterne Empfehlung, so wünscht man sich Kundenservice!

Korelu

First of all Wishlist King is the only wishlist app with full control over the Styling via. a scss file (as far as I know). The support is fast, accurate and very nice. It feels like you can always ask for help if you find yourself in trouble with the App. The scss code is clean and organised with variables, which makes the styling very fast and easy. Simply put, I do not think that any other wishlist app can match this support. Definitely worth the money!