Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Don't install this yourself if you aren't familiar with coding! Otherwise it is a WONDERFUL app and they are very helpful and install it on your site very quick! Thanks Alex!

May 10, 2021

You're welcome mate. Glad we were able to make it all work! Cheers

the unlimited box

Awesome customer service!
Didnt have to do anything, I just ordered the free setup and next day it was finished! I really like that they setup the app specifically to your theme, it matches the colors and the font of the website I have! Awesome job, thanks a lot!

foodieninjas

Max has been amazing. I've requested some customizations which he responded quickly and executed quickly. The app works perfectly and the support has been second to none. Absolutely reccomend thank you so much.

Snatcher

Thanks a lot to Alex for reaching out and sorting the implementation issue we experienced. We appreciate the assistance

March 15, 2021

Dirk, again apologies. I have just sent you another email to follow up. I have already sent two emails this week in response to your review but despite the fact that our system shows those emails as opened and read, it appears you didn't receive them. Please email direct at alex@appmate.io I want to help of course. Cheers

TOP KIDS ACCESSORIES

Solid application also with great support, very much recommended, thanks to Appmate - well done you!

VelasArtes

Great App. Amazing Support. Highly recommended if you want something 100% costumizable.
I even asked for help implementing something and they did it very quickly.

Dress Up Dallas

Wow this is an amazing app. The features in itself are well worth the money, but the customer service is what makes it go above and beyond. Max took the time to customize the features to fit my store and did an amazing job. Quick turnaround, too. Thank you WK!

All Inspired Boutique

If you are shopping for a wishlist solution, and you are a Shopify site, look no further because Wishlist King is fabulous! Because pricing is based solely upon your Shopify plan, there is no need to worry about the number of items or other variables to affect your budget. Then functionality is superb! No need to login unless you want to save you list, and interestingly, it actually remembered my wishlist items months after my first visit, even though I hadn't created a log in. And then there is MAX, the most incredible installer ever. He made every request a reality, and in no time, he had the app working like a dream. Look no further. Wishlist King is certainly KING.

GENKØ

Great app. Great service. The integration into our shop had to be done in Gem-Page. The support solved all the problems. We were also helped very quickly at the weekend. THANK YOU! Can only recommend the app.

Ruma

I'm really loving this app! The metrics are great to see which products are the most wanted. Customer service has been great: Max helped us set up the app in less than 24 hours, and even customized the buttons for us

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21