Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Reeflections Fish & Live Animals Trading

This App is absolutely fantastic, exactly the functionalities we needed. The customer support is outstanding. I was worried because I didn't know how to implement the code but Alex got back to me after 1 hour and within the day everything was customized the way I wanted it. Will surely keep using this. Keep the good work up!

Keautystore

sso fast and nice customer service!!
They've implemented everything I want.
thank you max!!!^^ ~~~~~

MOSY

The best shopify wishlist app and the best support team. All my wishes were applied at the same time. Many thanks!

PATTERN OF SOCIETY

I've been really using this app for many years now and it works perfectly well. Had my first issue with theme update now and the support helped me out immediately. Perfect service, thanks.

Have a look here:

Louie & Lola Yarns

The app is brilliant...and super speedy setup service and support from Alex...so pleased I chose Wishlist King.
Thanks from Louie & Lola Yarns.

VAPE CARTEL

Dealt with Alex and WOW!!! These guys service is second to none in the industry. Awesome app and great functionality

NORA & JANE

I have tried so many wishlist apps and this is by far the absolute BEST one yet! Thank you so much to Alex who set it up for me :) I can't wait for the launch of my store, Nora & Jane! (www.noraandjane.co.nz)

WGCShop

It has no beautiful decoration, but simple and perfect wishlist apps, highly recommended............

Outback Retro

I have used this app for a long time now on my store www.outbackretro.com.au it is fantastic I highly recommend using it on your store
pros I have found it very easy to set up on I edited the code to make it look how I like, the price is low for what the app offers my customers and the data it provides my store is fantastic it allows me to know my customers interest in products.

cons I only have one issue with the app I cannot set the icon colour to be a whole red heart.

ABC Fashion

Great app and worth the monthly subscription! The customer service is outstanding: We recently changed our Shopify theme, and they installed the app into the new theme in less than 24 hours from when we requested assistance. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15