Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Bijuz

excelent app, i think its the best of the best! automatic setup, perfectly setup, i mean, PERFECTLY. and suppor also work on SUNDAY! deserve my money! take it! thanks!

Ink Circles

I was very pleased at how quickly the support team integrated the app into my store. I had a couple special requests that were opportunities to make it even better, and the app team implemented them perfectly. It looks like the wish list functions exactly as advertised, and I've had a number of customers already start using it. I appreciate the straightforward pricing plan too. Some of the competitors were charging by the item liked or the number of lists. The fee is flat, and the price is so inexpensive I felt secure giving it a try. I'll definitely be recommending it to my other friends with Shopify.

samaki originals

Wir haben einige Wishlist APPS getestet, WISHLIST KING ist wirklich der König der Wunschlisten Apps, die Integration durch den Support, in meinem Fall Alex, erfolgte innerhalb von 24h, alle Wünsche wurden umgesetzt, die Wunschliste dem Theme genial angepasst. Eine fünf Sterne Empfehlung, so wünscht man sich Kundenservice!

Korelu

First of all Wishlist King is the only wishlist app with full control over the Styling via. a scss file (as far as I know). The support is fast, accurate and very nice. It feels like you can always ask for help if you find yourself in trouble with the App. The scss code is clean and organised with variables, which makes the styling very fast and easy. Simply put, I do not think that any other wishlist app can match this support. Definitely worth the money!

BlueBasket

I experienced very amazing service from this app. The feature is very clear and works well. Above all, I asked lots of things and I might bother their support team, but they didn't reject my request and they react quickly. Thank you and I will use again this app to another site and recommend this app strongly. Jennifer

αTENEα

Very good APP !! Support is excellent. They respond very quickly, they make all the changes you want. It is better than any Wishlist APP we have tried.

Sterling & Me

Great experience! It looks so nice in my shop and works great! I needed a few specific updates and they were able to help me with it right away.

JoliLuxe

Love it! Alex was super helpful and had the app installed within a couple of hours after I requested help! Looks great on the store. Thank you!

frisqie

I LOVE it! So easy to set up since the developer took care of everything within 24 hours. Works great, and I love the easy dashboard for viewing what customers are liking. Great product development tool. I struggle with installing so many apps before I get to the right one. I highly recommend this if you're short on time (and temper).

Tee Guru USA

Max is THE BEST! He helped us to integrate the app with another app on our site. He was also VERY responsive. He knows his stuff!!! I wish that I could rate them 10 STARS!!! We researched all of the other wishlist apps before choosing this one and we couldn't be happier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19