Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Alder and Alouette

I needed help installing my app and the customer service was quick, polite, professional and ended up installing the app for me the rest of the way as well. Thank you so much!

Artemano

Not good at all for us. The Basic app bug all the time, it put 3 buttons on the web site. The product in the wishlist where way offset and we can't see the product.

October 17, 2020

Thank you for taking time to post a review.

We are sorry you are having issues. We checked our emails and didn't find any tickets raised. We have sent an email to your your registered email address to assist in resolving the issue.

Kindly revert back to the email and our developer will resolve the issue asap. We have sent collaborate access request. Kindly approve it.

Reason for multiple buttons - Could be that the code is installed multiple times by mistake. Our developers can check and get it resolved.

Reason for layout issue - Please share a screenshot in email and our team will check and resolve it.

Hope you give us an opportunity to resolve the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Thank you.

RMBrands

We haven't yet gone live, but the high-level of customer service this team has is outstanding ! I emailed the team to ask for help to set up the App as I couldn't figure out how to (I don't understand code very well) and my issue got solved within minutes. So far so good, keep it up !

Good Cheap Food

Simple way to add a wishlist feature. The developer's customer support is **awesome!** They'll even install the code for you, which I took advantage of.

Bella & Coop

We decided to give Wishify a try. While it's early stages to write about how the wishlist is working, we can't say enough about the service from the team there! From help installing the app (we were challenged but they took care of it!) and answering our many questions and emails to get our set up right, they were so super prompt, helpful and accommodating! We now have everything set up exactly how we wanted it and cannot wait to use it and see results! Thank you team Wishify!

Whimsical Wishes And Wants

Great app! Does just what I want it to. Had a small problem installing it in my Venture theme. I couldn't locate the particular place to add the Wishify code. Totally my fault. Team Zoomy fixed in a flash. Very cordial interchange. If you have ever done any shopping online (who hasn't?) you know how helpful an Add to Favorites feature is. Keeps you from forgetting what you're interested in before you make your final purchase.
Thanks, Zoomy!

Studio Tareef

it really helps and I ask to add code them to my store and they add it within 2 hours.
Thank You....

Libby Story

Just set it up so i am not sure about the app, it seems good, but the help is fantastic. They fixed my error and set it up quickly for me.

Pipevine Designs

I had a hard time following the app instructions to install to my store. (not tech savvy at all) However, I clicked on the help button and got immediate assistance. Within a short amount of time the app was added to my store and it looks great!! I can't wait to go live so our customers can use it.
Thank you so much!!!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I tried this app just to see what it could do. I never thought my customers would be interested in a wish list since they could add to cart and not worry about it. I was wrong. Seems they like that option to add to a wish list. I upgraded and ran into a customization problem. I contacted support and they were QUICK! Great service!!! Thank you Zoomy!!! I am a happy camper!