Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Lila Beauty

Great wishlist app. Easy to use and install. Will add further review after using for a period of time.

Lisa Blount Photography

Just set this up. The set up was simple and the instructions were really good. Can't wait to see this in action!!

Clean Haven Naturals

My customers LOVE this app and so do I. They were also incredibly helpful when I had issues with some of my coding to set it up properly. They responded instantly and fixed it right away.

CLICK ME FASHION unlimited

I really like this app,it works perfectly to my shop.Great and awesome ..My shop looks professional

The Country Resource

I love this app! Now my customers can start a wish list and come back to it when they are ready to purchase.

Mayaar Online

Nice, simple and free app. Nice work developer. Keep it up. Keep it free. Very responsive and customizable

JoinWear

Was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them. Myself am enjoy it.

Great2bHome Polish Pottery and Unique Gifts

Wonderful app! highly recommend. Very easy to set up and use - customer support available as well.

Rebellious Rose NZ

I'm enjoying this app, was easy to integrate. Customers haven't really used it a lot yet but hopefully it will help them

A Little Peace Of Joy

I had a little trouble adding the code to my product page but I contacted Wishlist customer service and they were able to add everything I needed within 10 minutes. Amazing service and I am already loving the app. Hope my customers will too!