Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Trendi Trainers

I haven't had this app for long, but so far so good it's been a breeze to install and looks great on my store! Haven't had any problems with it yet and I can't wait to see my customers using their wish lists ready for the festive season! Would recommend to use.

Three-Sixty Unique

Great app and great support. The app was super-simple to install and use. A day later we needed advice on creating a wishlist button, submitted the query and got an immediate reply. Five minutes later the button was on the website, done by the support team, without us lifting a finger. Highly recommended. Update: We're now seeing people adding to their wishlists which is a great help for product planning and marketing campaigns. I loooove this app!

Fivebutlers

Superb App. Easy to install & use. Great Support. Solves most of the shopify admin problems. Abandoned cart has reduced & conversion rates have increased. The best part about the app is the documentation & the support services.

Rave Bunny Boutique

Super easy to use and super functional wishlist app. I love it! Any issues I ran into were resolved quickly with their help too

www.ChulahGyals.com

Love this app !!! I wasn't sure on how to do it so i contacted them and they responded less than 24 hours very quick! They set it up for me and it works perfectly, love this app

Ginny & King

Minor complexity at first during installation, but the tutorials walked me through it easily, and showed how to customize. Within an hour I had it fully installed, had all the options tailored to my design theme, and it was fully functional on my site. I'm very excited to offer this service to my customers!

Knot & Splice

I'm so excited to be able to offer this to my customers. I had issues with adding the coding, but customer support helped within minutes and had my wishlist up and running. Amazingly fast customer support!

boutique HANAYA

The reliable app!
We had an issue after installing this app didn't work well. The visitor to our site kindly told us that ‘after clicking "login", I get redirected to the home page. Basically, I'm not even asked to enter an e-mail address and password, I'm just getting sent back to the home page. I can only add products to the Cart page.’, so we ask them to help us out. since we had no idea how to fix it, they suggested us to add them as a stuff. It was a little scared to add someone as a stuff, BUT they proved worthy of our trust! They will enjoy the trust of users like us. Thank you Team Zooomy!!!

d'Elegance Supply

I just installed this app to help with conversion. My store has been up for a while without this feature. The price is reasonable, easy setup. Looks good. I am looking forward to see the results.

Rainbow Cool Stuff

I was impressed with the very helpful staff. Great little free app - will be a nice addition to my store