Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

OSA younique

hundred of stars for this App, developer have installed in my shop the HTML code for free in less of five minutes.
I'm in love with them

Pinkygrace

Customer service is excellent! Very helpful! App is very useful. i am able to track potential customers when they add the items in the wishlist!

MAEM Boutique

Great customer care, thank you :-) .....Definitely recommend wishlist app ...... 5 big start........

NaturalJapanGoods | Many Japan Original Sale

Thank you!

this App is good.
especially friendly and quickly support.
I am satisfied.
I wish many good (and free) App come up Shopify.

Seashi

Thank you for a great free app! It works perfectly and is a much needed addition to my store.

www.seashi.myshopify.com

Ressa's Unique Boutique

This is a great app! Support was super fast and friendly!!!
I highly recommend this addon and I am very pleased with it!!!

Amelia James By Diane

So far this is great, I had a little trouble with installation, I emailed the company and they got it up and running really fast. Great support!

Oddity Fair

I have to say, anyone who gives less than 5 stars for this app is absolutely wrong.

I never give reviews, especially good ones, but the support and service given by these guys has been unbelievable.

I really don’t think you can get any better!

If you want to see the app in action check out my site:

www.oddityfair.com

buyebikini

I just installed this app to help with conversion and consumer trust. The support team were quick to help installing and add it to product page. I am very happy with this app. I am looking forward for to the great benefits of using this app.

Elegant Haven Online

Took me 5 minutes to install from watching the video.
Does exactly what they say it does.
My store looks professional now.
Awesome!