Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Gilleri Jewel

A great!!! and intuitive app, in addition to an amazing customer service,
One of the best experiences I have ever add with a Shopify App
Thank you so much!

Primping Your Home

For a free app it works great. It wasn't to hard to install and we are very happy with it! Thanks for this app.

Cheltenham Rare Books

Very simple way to add a wishlist to your website - love it. Looking forward to seeing the stats on who adds what to their wishlist...

Kolors & Smiles

This app is pretty easy to uses. simply paste the code in your product page to add a Add to my favorites icon.
Then add a new page where registered users can see all their favorites.
FREE and great!

BellaBargains

Fantastic Services - Great Service :) Great Support from the team, they helped me a lot and I appreciate it!

Miss Magoo's Natural & Organic Skincare

What a great app. I love the look and the functionality, and the team were super helpful with the installation. Thanks!

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

iForway

just start to use, hope everything will be fine, enjoy about using this app

GearBox Pakistan

amazing app. I did not believe that is it free app. It very easy to install ans i am using Debut theme. work fine for me.

Styling by Claudia

I was struggling to install the wish list button at the location I wanted on the product pages. Contacted the team and they really took their time to understand what I wanted and made al the changes for me! Honestly didn't expect this kind of service. Keep up the great work guys. Thank you.
Claudia from www.stylingbyclaudia.com.