Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Elegant Haven Online

Took me 5 minutes to install from watching the video.
Does exactly what they say it does.
My store looks professional now.
Awesome!
I've come back after having the app for 2 weeks and I love it. Thanks Peeps

Revive Wear

I used this app to help with customer experience. I enjoyed the installation process - extremely easy and quick, set by step visual guide, impressive with colours and adding wish list to menu. congratulations

Jolibi

Very easy to install and if you have any question the team is very patient, very helpful and answer the questions very quickly. They understood what I wanted and did it correctly. No hidden fees or commissions.

MODE ATELIER SG

So far so good. Application Is looking good. Straight forward setting up. Not complicated. Recommended for all.

Tours Africa

It was easy to install, very clear instructions. We were having issues with the way something was displayed and as soon as we contacted them, they fixed it and it is way better than we hoped for! Great App, great customer service.

Wikinger Welten

Best wishlist app! Works very well, easy to install and GREAT support. They responded very quickly and helped us with a view display issues and it turned out even better than we've thought (currency had to be changed from $ to € and some other minor translations).

CREATIXITY

Preymani

This app is really useful, especially for our customers. Great support from Zoomy too when we run into problems setting it up. We are so pleased that we got this app for our store.

Prioritydots

I used this app for creating the whistling by my self . Really helpful and yes free. Thank you for telling us how to create a Wishlist.

BeingHumanoid

Awesome app, does exactly what I was looking for. They even came in and added the required coding to my shop for me when I got lost when trying to do it myself. Thank You.