Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Developer
Zooomy
4.9
October 2, 2020

I had a hard time following the app instructions to install to my store. (not tech savvy at all) However, I clicked on the help button and got immediate assistance. Within a short amount of time the app was added to my store and it looks great!! I can't wait to go live so our customers can use it.
Thank you so much!!!

Pipevine Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 30, 2020

I tried this app just to see what it could do. I never thought my customers would be interested in a wish list since they could add to cart and not worry about it. I was wrong. Seems they like that option to add to a wish list. I upgraded and ran into a customization problem. I contacted support and they were QUICK! Great service!!! Thank you Zoomy!!! I am a happy camper!

American Tradition Cookie Cutters
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 29, 2020

Great customer service! I am an artist, selling only one piece of each product which required removing the quantity selector adaptation on the wish list page. Got also help in matching the appearance to my store's colour. Thank you!

A FIERY HEART
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 26, 2020

They were so easy to work with and responded to my emails promptly. I am so thankful that they offer a free limited version, as this is particularly helpful for new Boutique owners.

GLO Culture Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2020

This app is really amazing i love everything about it, i have not been this satified in my life, customer service was great and customize my entire theme and place everything where i wanted it. Thank you so much. I highly recommend to everything. Also they have the best prices no one cant beat so look no further and purchase plan if you dont believe me

Newbie Kids