Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

Miss Magoo's Natural & Organic Skincare

What a great app. I love the look and the functionality, and the team were super helpful with the installation. Thanks!

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

iForway

just start to use, hope everything will be fine, enjoy about using this app

GearBox Pakistan

amazing app. I did not believe that is it free app. It very easy to install ans i am using Debut theme. work fine for me.

Styling by Claudia

I was struggling to install the wish list button at the location I wanted on the product pages. Contacted the team and they really took their time to understand what I wanted and made al the changes for me! Honestly didn't expect this kind of service. Keep up the great work guys. Thank you.
Claudia from www.stylingbyclaudia.com.

Bujog

I was searching for this kind of app most of them was very expensive this one awesome works super good

livestore24h

Aplikacija je extra i svima bi je preporučio. nadam se da će mi doneti dobru zaradu. trebalo bi svi da je koriste

Threadapy

Easy to install, good customisations available & does as stated. Very happy with it so far & no complaints

Dog Collar Fancy

Check it out at www.dogcollarfancy.com

So far, so good. I installed it and didn't like the placement of the button, so I wrote to support and got a very prompt response, plus they moved it to exactly where I wanted it to be. These guys are awesome and I most definitely recommend this app to all Shopify stores in need of a wishlist.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

I love the concept and the customer service is awesome -- they set it up for me and it looks great.