Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

scorpions-shop

Wishlist Très bonne apps, l'installation est facile grâce au tuto disponible.
L'équipe Zooomy est réactive aux questions poser. Je recommande

Caribbean Shopping Online

I must say I just recently started using the app and already I'm extremely pleased. First I was able to follow the simple instructions provided to integrate it to my site without any technical knowledge. Yea me!! The real deal however is with customer support... they were able to solve my issue in seconds... Literally.... Another 5 from us @ Caribbean Shopping Online.com

Shop Cfa

just using the app for the first time. I will come back to give an update.

Passion4plusboutique

Great so far. Customer service is extremely quick and knowledgeable. They responded to my requests in 10 minutes and did the necessary changes within 20 minutes. Good free app.

Clothes Together

I truly like this app.. I have used it before and now I am back. There's a few other apps., out there that are NOT free and this is as good if not better. www.clothestogether.com

Davidissimo

This is the best wishlist app I have used so far and it is FREE. I love it that you can put the wishlist button wherever you want and also that you can create a separate Wishlist tab where you can see all of your wishlist items. The support is awesome, I had issues configuring the buttons and they were very prompt with their help!

Keep up the great work!

Claysphere

Great useful app! Very easy to use!

Bits And Bobs Arty

Great app! Very staright forward and easy to use!

Runningtanktops Com

So far so god you do have to add some code snippet but the video instructions are really good making it easy to add it and once its up its easy to make it the colors of your shop and have the customers using it right away. Wish we had multiple options on button look as its a little big on my end but makes it easier not to mess it up lol but it does look good and love how you can add it to your favorites with out having to click on each item they can just click on the hart on the product page and add it to your favorites so you can compare and make decisions or the products you want.

Solstice Culture

A truly free wishlist app! You'll need to add some simple code snippets to your theme. You can further customize with your own CSS if you know how. The customer support team is also ready to help. Works great!

1 2 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next