Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ressa's Unique Boutique

Time spent using app 44 minutes

This is a great app! Support was super fast and friendly!!!
I highly recommend this addon and I am very pleased with it!!!

Amelia James By Diane

So far this is great, I had a little trouble with installation, I emailed the company and they got it up and running really fast. Great support!

Oddity Fair

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have to say, anyone who gives less than 5 stars for this app is absolutely wrong.

I never give reviews, especially good ones, but the support and service given by these guys has been unbelievable.

I really don’t think you can get any better!

If you want to see the app in action check out my site:

www.oddityfair.com

buyebikini

Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed this app to help with conversion and consumer trust. The support team were quick to help installing and add it to product page. I am very happy with this app. I am looking forward for to the great benefits of using this app.

Elegant Haven Online

Location Australia

Took me 5 minutes to install from watching the video.
Does exactly what they say it does.
My store looks professional now.
Awesome!
I've come back after having the app for 2 weeks and I love it. Thanks Peeps

Revive Wear

Location Australia

I used this app to help with customer experience. I enjoyed the installation process - extremely easy and quick, set by step visual guide, impressive with colours and adding wish list to menu. congratulations

Jolibi

Location France

Very easy to install and if you have any question the team is very patient, very helpful and answer the questions very quickly. They understood what I wanted and did it correctly. No hidden fees or commissions.

MODE ATELIER SG

Location Singapore

So far so good. Application Is looking good. Straight forward setting up. Not complicated. Recommended for all.

Tours Africa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

It was easy to install, very clear instructions. We were having issues with the way something was displayed and as soon as we contacted them, they fixed it and it is way better than we hoped for! Great App, great customer service.

Wikinger Welten

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Best wishlist app! Works very well, easy to install and GREAT support. They responded very quickly and helped us with a view display issues and it turned out even better than we've thought (currency had to be changed from $ to € and some other minor translations).